• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Limit!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

im odd i never ever used curaga, i dont know why but ever since i saw the game stats i freaked out about how many time i used cure and erased it and started all over with out cure

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
CoM's trinity limit was the best. Except for when the Neoshadows dove into the ground and avoided it.

JULIO VP

that sucked and after i did ALL THAT MATH WORK!!! ( i forget how mutch you needed it (?) it dosen't matter)

JULIO VP

ok you forgot a comma but i get it ( what do i know im barly passing english look you see bad spelling ) ..the first one just blew up the whole screen

JULIO VP

i know but what do you mean like alone or something srry im kinda slow and tired today. :\

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I really liked both the Trinity Limits, it was more visually appealing in KH1 but it was really useful in KH2, and I don't know why people say it was useful for solo battles, it doesn't even do the right stuff when you only have Sora. I have never seen the Trinity Limit for COM so I don't know about that one.

keyking

soras solo one was useful when figting someone like sephiroth. i hacked mine and only survived cuz i used trinity limit to kill double sephiroth and hit the one using DHA and avoided the one using the giant firewall. but kh1 was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back