• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Limit!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I only ever used KH2 Trinity Limit during Underdrome battles and maybe in the Sepheroth fight when he uses Heartless Angel. The only other limits I used for more than completion were Tron's, Genie's, and Riku's once or twice intentionally, and a couple times when I forgot to turn off auto-limit before going through the door.

Although I love Trinity Limit in CoM.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
soras solo one was useful when figting someone like sephiroth. i hacked mine and only survived cuz i used trinity limit to kill double sephiroth and hit the one using DHA and avoided the one using the giant firewall. but kh1 was better.
You hacked it to fight 2 sephiroths or you hacked it to use the full trinity limit with Sora...I hate Trinity Limit with just Sora because it doesn't do anything it's supposed to.

Valor Form

Genie has the best Summon, but we're talking about Trinity Limit . . . KH2 version sucks very hard.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
What! I only played KH2 And Found it interesting It always took me to victory in the struggle matches

JULIO VP

Well KH 1 had one hit kill thing going on ( and explosions are always cool )
KH 2 (alone) took a big chunk of helth ( if you use 3 of them)
( not alone) to me is good if there alot of enemys around you and whant to give damage to all of them

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Trinity Limit sucks in every game except Chain of Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back