• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

trinity limit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpinhuskie519

It comes in handy against Sephiroth... Its like the main way to beat him... When ur alone w/ just sora u use it and start hitting "X" then ull see the action command come up so start hitting triangle. When w/ Donald and Goofy as soon as u start out u have 3 commands. Triangle, X, and Square. During the trinity u can use each once and uve got to do then in repetition. Once uve used each once quickly hit triangle, X, or square to use the finisher.... This technique is really powerful if u use it right And it is the fastest way to Kill Sephiroth cause it does massive damage when equipped w/ Combination Boost

pimpinhuskie519

No. Once u start the ttrinity u hit triangle... it will do a combo i think it shoots fireworks out, then hit square right as it finishes and it will shoot drive balls out (and no u dont lose them) the right as it stops hit X and it will do a nasty combo <<< I usually start off w/ X because ur hitting X to start Trinity so its just easier to just keep hittin it. Then after u done all 3 once quickly hit any of the 3 main buttons to do the final move.

Whispered.Hope

Tritinity is an awesome Limit. You just pick it from the Limit menu and press the triangle and the other buttons when prompted. Or if you have it on Auto-Limit, just press triangle when it pops up and use it.

pimpinhuskie519

It helps out alot in the battle w/ Sephiroth since ur alone. Just make sure u have the combination boost to add another set of attacks onto the Trinity for a lot more damage.

I got it at like 7-15 levels and I thought "I wouldn't get it that early... Wait, spells that suck come early, and spells that come late, pwns, so that means Trinity Limit must suck now!" Then I read this topic and will use it sometime.
I got the same question, but it is now answered.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
When in a battle, press < on the d-pad and limit is at the bottom. Go there, and choose trinity limit. I had trouble finding it too a couple of days ago. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back