• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tripping after Dreaming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
So I am on the medication Paxil. After a while and then not taking one for the day, (I take mine at night) really bizarre stuff happens to you in your sleep.

For one is waking up and hallucinating, it is like I am tripping. Almost as if I was in an alternate world. Things went so fast, then so slow. And it lasted for almost an hour.

The dreams are another thing. One the nights I dont take it, I can lucid dream, which is pretty nice. But it feels like that world is actually "real." Like the dream world is actually real. For some crazy reason, I will actually start dreaming before I even fall asleep. I will see pictures, and audio and see scenes go by, while my eyes are still somewhat open.

I feel like I may have stumbled upon some sort of unknown truth. If that other universe is real, and one can actually connect to it and go back and forth at will, some big event would happen. Like the next stage of human evolution.

I know I have delusions, but this idea seems plausible, and it feels so real. That other world. What if we could access it? So has anyone had stuff like this happen to 'em?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I've never had this happen to me and the only reply I can make after reading your post is this:
Don't skip days

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
n164260.jpg

TheStrategian

Being that you are an unexperianced minor, I don't recommend buffoons such as yourself to give medical feedback or even commentary on these types of matters.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Being that you are an unexperianced minor, I don't recommend buffoons such as yourself to give medical feedback or even commentary on these types of matters.

If he's hallucinating when off the medicine I think it's pretty easy for anyone to tell him to stop skipping out. You don't need a medical degree to tell that much.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member

Oh, wow, look guys, it's the pot calling the kettle black! Ad hominem is so twenty minutes ago, by the way. His age has nothing to do with his ability to give useful advice.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Being an experienced, non-minor, I find a buffoon such as myself qualified to give medical feedback and commentary on this matter.

Don't skip your dosage.
It is assigned as it is for innumerable reasons.

Goon

wait what exactly is paxil is it a medicine used for insomnia.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Here, let me Google that for j00:

What Is Paxil?!

The dottores prescribes dosages for reasons concerning your health. I'll stop there and refrain from reiterating what everyone else has pretty much said in this thread.

Uber pooker suffused beety face of slighted-ness 8(

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Google can do wonders. For example

What should I do if I forget a dose?

Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

also

Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, call your doctor immediately:

#seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist (hallucinating)

Source: Paroxetine - PubMed Health

You should most definitely consider going to a doctor.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
lol

I thought this was about actually tripping after dreaming.

1+1=FISHXD

i must get my self some of that paxil xD how long did you start hallucinating and how long did it last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back