• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

Zero Sora said:
Seshomaru it will probley look like it always does... it never changes... except when you use keychain

Ya like when u beat a world and u get the key chain then u attach it and u have a different looking keyblade. < thats what i meant/ do we have a picture of the keychain well get from tron?
eh can somebody delete the other post i didnt mean to double it :(

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ahh, that just gave me a thought....

What if when we beat Tron, we get a cybernetic keyblade....

That would be SO damn awesome....

I hope it's true, because that would be really cool.....

K

Kegluneq

sure would
i think it should have the general shape of metal chocobo with blue streaks through it.
Soras helmet does look a little odd

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well.... i guess S.E. will make the world good, so I'm gonna look forwad to it

Marluxia Diablos

You may not like it, but I beleive that Tron in KHII will be more sucessful that in its movies and its video games. It isn't a super crappy game. Don't hate it unless you have a definite reason too...retards....

P

Prince_of_Light

ok, I'm confused. where on earth did they get the idea for this tron world anyway?

TheMuffinMan said:
Ahh, that just gave me a thought....

What if when we beat Tron, we get a cybernetic keyblade....

That would be SO damn awesome....

I hope it's true, because that would be really cool.....

that would be the frigging best thing on earth, man ^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Check it out:

TRONBLADE.jpg

It's not the real thing, but if we could get a keyblade even close to something like this, that would be so kick-ass

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ha Ha Now you Guys know how I felt when I didn't want Loin King.This looks really cool.I wonder if SOra can ride those motercycles.

I am guessing was a last min. world they worked on.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
oh my lord. this looks......fantasic! sora looks high-tech in that suit. i see that yuffie has a new change in clothes. is that merlin in there? i'm gonna like this game even more.

HeartsLight

Never heard of Tron before now, but it looks kinda cool from what I've seen. A cybernetic world would be fun to explore. Even if the movie or what ever it was sucked. Everything I hear about KHII makes me want to order it online even more so I don't have to wait for the Australian release. It looks like one of the best games released in a long time, when they finally release it...

Marluxia Diablos

Tron was a movie made in the 80s(or was it the 70s?). People went nuts over its crazy special effect. However, it was an unsucessful film because when it came out, adults felt that they were too old for video games type stuff, and it was toocomplex for younger children to understand.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
KingBlade said:
Ha Ha Now you Guys know how I felt when I didn't want Loin King.
How could you not want a Lion King world? ~_~

Prince_of_Light said:
ok, I'm confused. where on earth did they get the idea for this tron world anyway?
If you mean where did Tron come from? Well, I believe it's an old 80's sci-fi movie. I've watched it but I feel alseep during it because it was late. Tron was one of those movies where it's a classic for what it did (Special effects and such.), not storyline.

If you mean where did Nomura get the idea to add the world, then ask him where did he get the idea to add the Pirates of the Carribean world, the Lion King world, hell any world featured in the KH games. Nomura basically adds what he wants. KH is his afterall.

YoshiAngemon

Well, at least they won't end up being like VIZ Media, and making the Keyblade glowy and blurry, like the CyberSword in MegaMan: NT Warrior. "CyberKey, BattleChip In! Download!" I just couldn't resist.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why do people criticise when Tron was released....I don't understand....

Honestly, for a Disney movie, the 80's isn't really that far away

I mean, Monstro was a "trip back to the 40's", why wasn't anyone makin a big deal out of that? Hmm?

Uh-oh, Lion King, one giant step back into the 90's, far out!

Woah there, Alice and wonderland, one psychodelic trip back to the 50's, *gaspeth*

So, basically what I'm trying to say is.......shut the f*ck up....

Last edited:

JG_Vandom

tron just seams a little too far out there... even by kh standards. I guess if anyone can pull it off though, it's nomura.

Last edited:

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I agree, you idiots should all stop complaining. Any of you who are stupid enough to curse Nomura for putting in one world you THINK you won't like, don't deserve to get the game at all. If you loved KH enough to join a forum about it, and you're eagerly awaiting the sequel, than you should have a little more faith in Nomura's choices. I know I do.
I still wish he would've added a Sword in the Stone world though. That would so awesome! ...But I guess it can't be helped. I know I'll still love this game, and it won't be any worse because it doesn't have Sword in the Stone. *Notice how I didn't whine like a little bitch about something that dissapoints me, I just dealt with it, and accepted it. YOu fools should learn from that.

And I've never seen the Tron movie either (at least, not that I can remember), but now it's on my things to do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back