• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tuesmiddt

I think so too, the more worlds the better.
To the people who disn't like Tron:
Hey, the movie was made like 20 years ago, so it's obviously old right? Since it is being remade as a new world, I think it's supposed to be better. Oh yeah, and like what I said before, the more worlds the better.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>.<;;; ZOMG

They look horrible and the graphics are horrible. WHY DID HE DO THIS?!?! But for some strange reason it looks like it was coming ._.

But besides that Yuffie looks a lot better even though I still hate the ....... for replacing Rikku >_>

Last edited:

DannyKilla

wow, this is crazy! Nomura...your a genious. And i dont see why you all are whining...The more worlds the merrier. and the things to look foward to this are great like: the hopefully new keyblade, better plot story and all that stuff!

Relik

One word- AMAZING! That's all I can say about the new Tron world. And as someone posted earlier, I think that has to do with the quote of Squall telling Sora to input the data in the computer, or whatever it is he says. I am so f***ing psyched for this game! This is one world though, I wish would've remained a suprise, but oh well now we know and now I'm happy.

ur-vile

Awards
After seeing those scans, I'm kinda mixed on this one actually. After seeing how well they re-created Johnny Depp & co. in the PoTC world, the Tron world comes off cartoonish to me. Doesn't look quite like the movie or the Tron 2.0 game. Also appears Square-Enix didn't get the rights to use the likenesses of the Tron movie cast, either.

Hmm, I dunno. I think it'll be kinda hard to judge this world from magazine scans. Still hella stoked that Tron is actually making the cut (after PoTC was revieled, I lost hope) but I'm unsure about the direction they took the graphics for that world.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Cloudz_followa said:
Yeah, lol
Anyway it's a bummer but it's also cool...in a way
but that cybernetic suit could be a little more...Megaman-ish
and Yuffie looks like she in AC XD she is! and she looks a bit more seducing....lol I'm daydreaming sorry...Hey! it can happen when you think of anime girls like Yuffie and Tifa XD
damn and I thought there was gonna be a new world from a cooler Disney film...then again Disney does so many kiddie films it would be hard to choose...
I know! I'll list some
Bambi
Lady and the Tramp
Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book
The Aristocats
Robin Hood
Pocahontas
and Hunchback of Notre Dame

Hey, don't forget The Rescuers, The Black Cauldron, Lilo and Stitch, Atlantis and Treasure Planet!

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
Noooooooooooooooo dmmit the world is ending and i know it tron what the hell honestly what the hell............but how bad can it be >_>

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
^ oh shut up! you little twit. just because its a world you didn't expect, doesn't mean you should diis it.

Last edited:

Sora's star

I never saw this movie before..I think I'm going to download it so i can see what's going on in it.I really looove the fact that KH2 will have so many worlds because I want to enjoy every moment of it knowing that I waited a whole year for it

KeybladeKid1127

I think they might of went alittle disney crazy when they made all the worlds for KH2 they almost have every dinsey moive in the game and we don't even know wut world the BHK is goign to appear in so there might be more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back