• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strifeD

the rumor is true
Tron has been confirmed;
Kind of a bummer for those who really didn't want it.
But for those of you who loved the idea..REJOICE.
SDG look really awesome possum in their cyber outfits
http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/tron01.jpg
http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/tron02.jpg
http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/tron03.jpg

source-kh-2.net
Both Cid and Yuffie are also confirmed
Yuffie has some new duds >_> kinda sorta hawt [AC outfit?]
Looks like it has some story to it..wonder how it will fit into KH2

Translations-
Page 1 Page 2

"Inside the computer! The electronic world that's full of mystery!! The world of 'Tron'" (Title)

"The destroyer of evil programs, Tron. What are the 'dangerous programs'?" (First caption)

"Some dangerous programs have come from the entryway." (The words in the Tron and Sora picture)

"This world's enemy, Commander Sark. Trouble for Sora and Tron...!!" (Second caption)

"Lord MCP, why aren't you going to destroy Tron?" (Second picture words)

"Can Sora return to the real world? The first computer-animated movie 'Tron' is making it's first appearance!! Sora and gang, through certain circumstances, get trapped inside a computer but...!! Can they get out!?" (Description to the right of the page)

Page 3

"The FF chracters who are trying to rebuild their homeland - Hollow Bastion" (Title)

"Asked to help by Cid and others, Sora becomes busy!! Cid and Yuffie, who lived in Traverse Town in the last game, are now back in Hollow Bastion!! Sora and gang, to help rebuild the city, give them a lot of help!!" (Description to right)

"What is the shining thing in Cid's right hand? In the background is the powerful magician, Merlin...!!" (First caption)

"I wonder when this town became renamed Hollow Bastion." (First picture words)

"Reunion with Yuffie!! Sora and gang are going to help rebuild the town!!" (Second caption)

"Did something happen?" (Second picture words)

"Cid - every day, he works with the computer. Apparently he's working on something big!!" (Cid description)

"A computer user!?" (Cid quote)

"Yuffie - now, she's working with her friends to rebuild Hollow Bastion!!" (Yuffie description)

"Always enthusiastic, the town's female ninja!!" (Yuffie quote)

Thanks to BigFninShow of the GameFAQ's message boards for the find and Egocentrism04 from KH-2.net for the translations.
source-kh2.co.uk

Last edited:

Keji

woooow the tron world actually looks interesting.. what a huge twist O_O

go black ninja yuffie :O

what the heck is tron even about..?

wonder how they fight o_oa

Last edited:

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, lol
Anyway it's a bummer but it's also cool...in a way
but that cybernetic suit could be a little more...Megaman-ish
and Yuffie looks like she in AC XD she is! and she looks a bit more seducing....lol I'm daydreaming sorry...Hey! it can happen when you think of anime girls like Yuffie and Tifa XD
damn and I thought there was gonna be a new world from a cooler Disney film...then again Disney does so many kiddie films it would be hard to choose...
I know! I'll list some
Bambi
Lady and the Tramp
Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book
The Aristocats
Robin Hood
Pocahontas
and Hunchback of Notre Dame

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
Well...I have to say, the suits are a bit too cartoony, not mecha/cyber enough for my liking. I hope they alter the suits before release, because I just dislike those ones for some reason.

Ninja Yuffie, however, is now even hawt3r! I didn't think that was possible.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
yeah i agree with Zetsumi... there to cartoonish.... hmmm i wonder if the drive forms change... like a blue or red cyber sora... or maybe a red or blue sora cub i guess it makes sence for that to happen.... but anyway they should look more like robotish

hey isnt that yuffies outfit from FF7 AC... just a sec... *goes and checks movie* yeah thats is her AC outfit.... i guess everybody is wearing there new AC outfit

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Cid is wearing the same. Also...very good find my friend. I have yet to see Tron, but now I must. Im just getting so much more excited for the game. Even IF it is a movie I dont like, there will be SO SO SO SO much stuff to do in it. Is Tron even good? I hear it is by some people, yet so many of you fellas disagree. Thats a lotta info for me. Im very impressed.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
This is just too good. XD Nomura's really going all out with KHII. Steamboat Willy, The Lion King and now Tron. I'd hug Nomura if I could.

None of you bitch and whine "how culd nomura ad dis sh*t in?!?!?!?!". You should be thankful the man is even making the game. I'll be glad to play any world Nomura sees fit to add. This new Tron world looks like it'll be great to play and the whole motobike racing thing that's shown in the movie could make for a neat little mini-game.

This just adds to my excitement for the game. Too bad I live in Australia. <<;

Awards
Johnny Stooge said:
Too bad I live in Australia. <<;

*sigh*...me too.
AI havent seen Tron yet, so i havent got an opinion based on anything other than those three scans up there^. I like it, pretty much. The suits look pretty cool in my opinion, and those two things on the back of Soras head fit really well.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Awwwwww man!THere's actually a TRon world?! :( Please god let this not be real! *pinches self* It is real!Oh,well the more world the better! If you ask me he should,ve made Treasure Island a world or some other Disney worlds

Last edited:
K

Kegluneq

Do we know what the keyblades going to look like for the tron world?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Seshomaru it will probley look like it always does... it never changes... except when you use keychains

fuzzy i think a Treasure Planet world would f***ing rock!!!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Well, if they're going to attempt an 80's throwback, they might as well go all the way. *shrug* It looks pretty darn cool, actually. I was totally NOT up for the idea of Tron as a world, but now that it's inevitable, I suppose it looks all right.

MAYBE--just maybe--it'll be an optional world like Hundred Acre Wood was in the first game. Also, do you think maybe it explains Leon's quote in recent scans: "Sora, could you pull up that data and make a copy of it?"

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm with Johnny Stooge on this, if Nomura feels that it's fit for KH2, then I'm all for it, so you bitches quit your whining, because you whining about it isn't going to change the fact that it is in the game, so accept it for what it is: Kick-ass

As for the new info on Hollow Bastion: Equally awesome, we finally get some news about Yuffie, Cid, and the gang

EDIT: Sora's Domain peiced together a full scan, so I thought I'd post it:

a98_kindgom_hearts2_J20051110.jpg

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

As dissapointed as I am it will not change the fact that this is in there.

To me Donald looks really stupid in that outfit, Sora looks....Well it's Sora what more can one say. As for Goofy his outfit is clearly better than the one he had before, but thats just my opinion.
Ugh! Tron. If this wasn't KH2 I'd jump off a bridge now, but since this is KH2 I think i'll stay put for the moment. After all can't judge before I see.

EDIT: Good find by the way.

Last edited:
K

Kegluneq

Zero Sora said:
Seshomaru it will probley look like it always does... it never changes... except when you use keychains QUOTE]
Ya like when u beat a world and u get the key chain then u attach it and u have a different looking keyblade. < thats what i meant/ do we have a picture of the keychain well get from tron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back