• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron official

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

keybade man29 said:
Ah man, I guess 17 worlds is good enough though.

whoops, I forgot Deep Dive, Pride Rock, and Twilight Town but TT was in COM... I dunno if I counts as new for KH2 or not though. So all the worlds in kh2 (as we know):

Twilight Town
Destiny Islands
Hollow Bastion
Deep Dive City
Beast’s Castle
Land Of Dragons
Port Royal
Tron
Timeless River
Pride Lands
Disney Castle
Oylmpus Coliseum
Agrabah
Atlantica
Halloween Town
100 Acre Wood

So 16 Worlds.

Last edited:

Axuseru_Axel

Oh god. Just, oh god. Okay, I was fine with PotC, but that was kind of pushing it - but now.. TRON?!

They're crossing the lines of insanity here. Tetsuya needs to get off his drugs and get back to the actual plot instead of trying to revive some 80s movie that was just plain stupid as it is.

I cry in pain.

Dark Oblivion007

Bet that that dude/girl is going to buy it any way. The warriors was a good movie and game. It was even made in the late 70's when disco was killed.Lots of old thing are in kh2 like the timeless river and disney castle.

Geo Sephiroth

I personally like Sora's outfit. It reminds me of Megaman for some reason. Oh and look, I just noticed Yuffie's outfit has been Adventized like Cloud's.

Sora

Website
myspace.com
I think they screwed up with this one. Like Deep Jungle or Atlantica or some other world they put in Kingdom Hearts that they shouldn't have. This just goes too far for me.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
thats ur opinion many ppl dnt like the idea many ppl doo i for 1 dnt care to much for a tron world but its not gonna keep me from playin a good game

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
keybade man29 said:
Since Tron is now an official world(yes!!!!!!!!!!), I was wondering if this is the last disney world they were talking about. Do you you think this is the last world or that there might be a few more?

All I cna say is welcome to something we knew about 3 days ago!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont really care anymore at this point i just hope its one of the first worlds we get to go to so we can save the best worlds for last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back