• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trophie collection in PlayStation3 to PlayStation4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OYE LAG

Hello there, I wanted to ask something to the community. So, I own a PlayStation3 and Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX, and recently I've finished the Final Mix with all the PSN trophies. The matter is that maybe I'll buy myself a PlayStation4, within The Story So Far collection, and obviously, Kingdom Hearts III.
My question is, since I've already earned every trophie in the Final Mix in PS3, if I buy The Story So Far for PS4, I'll have to get every trophie again for the Final Mix that comes in the collection? Or they are shared between consoles and games?

Tempo

Awards
sadly, yes. you will have to regain every trophy for the ps4 versions. they don't carry over from the ps3 version. on the plus side, many trophies now stack for things like beating the game at different difficulties. you dont have to repeatedly beat the game on every different difficulty anymore, at least.

on the downside, the BBS and DDD trophies,

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Trophy hunters see this as a good thing, more plats to earn!

Back