• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trophy question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Does anyone know if the Trophies stack? If i beat the game on proud would i get the Normal and Easy trophies? There are some other games that do this so i was wondering.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Re: Trophy question.

According to the walkthroughs I've read, trophies do not stack, so you have to play the game 3(?) different times to get them all. Which is kind of a bother. :p

EDIT: Although I kind of wonder if they might change this for the NA/UK/AU release since they like to make things easier for us simple Westerners. x'D

Heretic

That is disappointing. Yeah, lets hope they do make it easier for us. I wanted to limit myself to two Playthroughs. One for the speedster trophy and the other for the rest.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In the Japanese version, the difficulty trophies don't stack.
Right now I'm trying to get through my proud walkthrough of KH 1, and finishing my easy mode Riku play through for Re:CoM and believe me, it is a tough chore xD. I don't even want to think about playing Sora and Riku's stories another 2 times right now.

Hopefully they change it for the english release. If not, then just do the two playthroughs like you said, and then either come back and do the final playthrough later, or just speedrun the game again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The idea behind not making the trophies stackable was to leave something for fans to accomplish when they go back to replay the games. All of the trophies weren't meant to be gained within the same week or even same month.

They want you to go back and play it a year later and still get something in return from the experience.

I do agree that they need to change it for NA/EU/PAL. Most of us are completionists so it is quite irritating...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The idea behind not making the trophies stackable was to leave something for fans to accomplish when they go back to replay the games. All of the trophies weren't meant to be gained within the same week or even same month.

They want you to go back and play it a year later and still get something in return from the experience.

I do agree that they need to change it for NA/EU/PAL. Most of us are completionists so it is quite irritating...

Yeah a lot of people like getting the platinum quickly but I agree that not having them stack is a good reason to have players replay the games, though I will be replaying 1.5 whether I have all of the trophies or not. xD

I know the difficulties didn't stack, but will the everything else be obtainable in one playthrough? Like the no continue trophy, no equipment change, and all that?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Everything other than the difficulty trophies can be obtained in one difficulty yes.
If you're doing that though, it's easiest to do it in easy mode so you don't die.

Korai

Awards
I know the difficulties didn't stack, but will the everything else be obtainable in one playthrough? Like the no continue trophy, no equipment change, and all that?
that would be a pretty hard playthrough, but I think it's possible

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm kinda a halfway person (aka, LAZY) so I'm not really in it to get all the trophies. Not that I won't try to get as many as possible before I simply have to give it a rest! The games are so much fun tho, so I'm glad they don't stack. This way, I can look at my profile and others and say to myself, "Chibi, you and ALL of these people...Are total bad@$$€$! And you have waaay too much time on your hands, girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back