• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trophy stack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, so I figured if I had to ask anyone directly; it would have to be someone that already owns II.5. Which I know for a fact, that someone here does.

I've been dying to know, whether or not the difficulity trophies stack this time around? We all know they didn't in I.5, which made it so much more of a tedious process to get that platinum trophy; seeing as you had to beat the game three times for every difficulity. So does it? I know there's only two difficulity trophies, but it would still be amazing if I only had to beat the game once on critical, to make both of them pop.

Does anyone know yet?

Pestilence

Awards
I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, so I figured if I had to ask anyone directly; it would have to be someone that already owns II.5. Which I know for a fact, that someone here does.

I've been dying to know, whether or not the difficulity trophies stack this time around? We all know they didn't in I.5, which made it so much more of a tedious process to get that platinum trophy; seeing as you had to beat the game three times for every difficulity. So does it? I know there's only two difficulity trophies, but it would still be amazing if I only had to beat the game once on critical, to make both of them pop.

Does anyone know yet?

They do stack. So only one playtrough on critical is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back