• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trouble with red trinity in Halloween Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobWinters1994

So I was all stoked to find out I didnt miss the red trinity because this is final mix and I go back to halloween town oogies manor and the trinity button will not show up I tried killing all the enemies and now Im about to exit the world and go back in has anybody else have this problem and know a solution, I was even thinking about reinstalling the game. Im dissappointed because I know its a requirement to fight Unknown and it kind of pisses me off. Any help would be appreciated because maybe I did miss enemies and thats what the problem is. Im on proud mode and past hollow bastion if it makes any difference.

JacobWinters1994

The red trinity mark has been moved because it was missable. This is the new location:
I knew that the problem was the when I would walk up to the red trinity the trinity triangle button would not appear it would act like there was no trinity button but after returning to the spot a couple times not even leaving the world but actually going back to oogies manor eventually it just worked idk it was really weird but I guess if anybody has that problem just keep leaving and entering idk it was really strange the only trinity that has done that to me.

Like it the game thought there wasnt a trinity it was really strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

PunksNotDead

Having this problem as well it's the last trinity point I need too, I have killed the Chimera and the trinity is on the side of the Arch but is not activating when I go near it, anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Having this problem as well it's the last trinity point I need too, I have killed the Chimera and the trinity is on the side of the Arch but is not activating when I go near it, anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Go save, quit game, turn of system, start game, go back to arch. Repeat if it doesn't work, maybe just exit the game and go back.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Um just making sure, you do ​have Donald and Goofy in your party right? Jack can't trigger the trinity point

Last edited:

PunksNotDead

Um just making sure, you do ​have Donald and Goofy in your party right? Jack can't trigger the trinity point
I had Donald & Goofy in my party, i left the world, saved, restarted the game, went back to Halloween Town and the trinity mark had completely disappeared! I then left and went back again and it was back but still not working. Might just have to leave it :frown: Interested in seeing if others have this problem.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sometimes its hard to get the game to register the triangle mark for trinities. Keep mashing the triangle button while moving around the trinity. I had to do that a few times for various trinities in my japanese copy.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
or, you know, get it before oogie's manor is destroyed. i always made sure i had donald and goofy in my kh1 playthroughs every time i reached the area.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
or, you know, get it before oogie's manor is destroyed. i always made sure i had donald and goofy in my kh1 playthroughs every time i reached the area.

It's not in the same place anymore so that isn't the problem. The trinity just won't react to the triangle command.

PunksNotDead

Yeah it has moved to the arch where oogies manor used to be. As Spockanort says the problem is the triangle command wont react to the trinity point.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Last edited:

Lisyaorancrazed

I also had this problem, evenaturally the triangle button started working again. Maybe there's a glitch in the game with that trinity

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You can tell that a Chimera will show up if you're greeted by waves of Wight Knights upon dropping down.

If you can't be bothered to defeat the Chimera (it can take quite a long time), just exit the map through the far side of the stream just outside the perimeter of the ruins. The canal will take you to the bridge area from which you can take the gate at the centre to return to the Manor Ruins. Chances are the Chimera won't be there anymore and you'll be able to access the Red Trinity; as far as I know, special Heartless will only show up once per visit to their respective worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back