• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trouble with the 2nd Traverse Town with Riku Dream Drop Distance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

This is about the Dream Drop Distance Game

Okay, I'm having some trouble. Riku is done with The Grid, Hunchback level, and Prankster's Paradise, but I seem to be having trouble getting to the second visit of Traverse Town. My Problem is that it won't let me go back except for the choices of Dive, First District and two others. No new cut scene is triggered no matter where I land. Can someone help me?

Also Sora's story is still in prankster paradise. Please let me know if that would make a difference.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think you need to complete the first set of worlds (La Cité des Cloches, Prankster's Paradise and the Grid) with both characters first before the second Traverse visit.

So if your Sora is still in Prankster's Paradise and also has not done the Grid, you'll need to finish both.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You definitely need to finish Prankster's Paradise with Sora in order to advance.

I'd take the time you'll be dropped as Riku before you get the chance to finish PP to level Riku and your DEs up.

disneyboy20022

Thank you all very much. I will give that a try and If I have further problems, I will post in this thread.

Also, how do I make further dream eaters? If someone could walk me through that let me know.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Also, the making dream eaters tutorial which really only consists of looking at the recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back