• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Troy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know

Have any of you seen this movie before? If so tell me your favorite scene, if you have not seen this movie, tell me your views on it by information you have recieved.

I don't know

:D Glad someone has seen it. Have any of you recognized that fiery brutality in Achilles?(guy with blonde hair, fighting for the Greeks)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Haven't seen it yet but would like 2 cos Troy is a great story most people have told me it's average with bad acting by Orlando Bloom

I don't know

Well, that's because in the movie all he really was, was a Prince who seduces Helen, nothing more. But.... he did kill Achilles in the end. (I'm still puzzled on how you die from getting shot in the heel with an arrow)

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I saw, and I think it was well done. Achilles died by the arrow in the heal because it was his one and only weakspot. Since his mother was an immortal, and his father was not, he had to have one somewhere. That's why the tendant at the back of you leg, just above the heal is called the 'Achilles tendant'.

I liked a few scenes. One was when Achilles fought the big guy in the beginning. Another cool part when when he threw the spear through the guys head from 150 yards away; such power and accuracy.

hikari2002

Website
hikari2002.deviantart.com
It's a great movie, you should rent it ... especially with brad adn orlando in there, it makes this movie even better. The story is really good in there and so were the visual effects. Very well done :D I think my fav part was when Brad adn Eric Banna were fighting, that was fun.

Moodring

I have seen it. Actually I went to the movies to see it twice. My fave scene is Hector vs. Achilles. Very sad.

UnknownEnigma

yeah greta movie. and i didnt know thats how what the tendant was caled or whatever, my fav secene was when they all got together in the beginning with the black shields and just walked forward i was in awe....and yeah fighting scenes were great but form the tory ive read i guess its ok. and helen was hot

Kuraddo

Website
krad.deviantart.com
I would've liked it, probably. If the directors didn't decide to change one of the most - if not the most important fact of the whole story. It annoys the hell out of me.

Patroclus was not Achilles' cousin. They were lovers, darnit. >_<

Awards
I thought it was a very good movie.
My favourite scene was when Achilles gets shot in the heel.
Dont ask why, i just like that part.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
it is a bad make of a good book

troy=illiad

although on it's own rihgt it is a good movie it should have dealt more with the points of the book

I don't know

Banishing Blade said:
I saw, and I think it was well done. Achilles died by the arrow in the heal because it was his one and only weakspot. Since his mother was an immortal, and his father was not, he had to have one somewhere. That's why the tendant at the back of you leg, just above the heal is called the 'Achilles tendant'.

I liked a few scenes. One was when Achilles fought the big guy in the beginning. Another cool part when when he threw the spear through the guys head from 150 yards away; such power and accuracy.

I never knew that. Thanks.

But I think his father was Poseidon, or his mother had some relation to him. I also think it was his mother who was mortal, and his father Poseidon, you know alot of the gods in myths spreaded alot of seed, especially behind their wives, or the goddesses.

Anyways, I also really liked it when Achilles, and Hector fought, especially how Achilles disgraced Hector, along with his family, but no fight scene can top the raid on Troy, atleast in my opinion.

darkriku14

beginning and end
i saw like 10 minutes of it on HBO, but i was lazy and forgot to change back to watch the rest... :D

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Troy was an awesome movie. My favorite parts were the two duels Achilles had in the movie, and the part where he hurls that spear from the Temple on the beach straight into the soldier's neck. F*CKIN' UBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back