• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

try this if you havent yet!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

if you want, you should go and watch the asas trailer and see how much more you understand about it now at the end when all the words are flying by, almost all of it makes sense to me now, its kinda cool

edit: btw, does anyone know if that was supposed to be kairi at the end, cuz she looks wayyy to much like she has dark brown hair. i know it was a concept, but if it was supposed to be her they changed her a lot

urutapu

She also was wearing a plain white shirt and a rather makeshift skirt...like Jane oo;

Neverfate

It is Kairi, it just happens to rendered before most of the peliminary work was done. It basically only existed in stories written by Nomura and had been created visually yet, so you have to look passed some of the visual aspects of the trailers. However, I love how it all matches up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back