• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Holy sh-

There wasn't already a thread? I'm in shock =O

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm surprised there's no general CLAMP one, but hey.

SyaoSaku <3

KHlover07

Website
www.animepassion.tv
Oh my god, Tsubasa is totally my second fav anime ever!!! I LOVED it and the OVA was AMAZING! I'm really excited about Shunraiki and hoping they sub it soon! Not to mention Tsubasa has my fav anime character in it, I LOVE Fai! <3

KHlover07

Website
www.animepassion.tv
hell yeah! i couldn't stop watching tsubasa! although, I haven't actually read the manga because i'm hoping they'll make another season soon but idk if that'll happen. if not, i'll definitely read it so i know what's going on.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
hell yeah! i couldn't stop watching tsubasa! although, I haven't actually read the manga because i'm hoping they'll make another season soon but idk if that'll happen. if not, i'll definitely read it so i know what's going on.

The manga's been really cool lately; like they're involving it with Cardcaptor Sakura and everything. :3
You should definitely read it.
But there's this big part about Fai that's really sad, I don't think it was in the OVAs.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm really surprised that there wasn't already a thread for this :/

There have been, actually.

The manga's been really cool lately; like they're involving it with Cardcaptor Sakura and everything. :3
You should definitely read it.
But there's this big part about Fai that's really sad, I don't think it was in the OVAs.

Is the CCS bit in the manga or just the OVAs? I read some stuff about it on /a/ a while back and raged a little.

Also, seeing that the US releases are several volumes behind, part of me wants to start reading some scanlations.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Is the CCS bit in the manga or just the OVAs? I read some stuff about it on /a/ a while back and raged a little.

Also, seeing that the US releases are several volumes behind, part of me wants to start reading some scanlations.

So far just the manga, besides this random part in Tokyo Revelations where CCS Sakura shows up and then disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back