• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

!?Tupac Alive!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Now 1st of all do not come at me with "ohh thats not possible ur wrong" ok i just saw this and thought i should tell you people about it now heres the link...

http://www.wimp.com/tupac/

...Now my friend said they probably had old footage of him and showed it now but if you listen the guy says that Tupac made a diss to Eminem for his last album, Mase for sum reason and **Jermain Depri N Janet Jackson** now that was stared cuz especially that happened waaayy after Tupacs death now you also see one of his friends throw up some We$t Syde and idk if its just a look alike or not, believe what you want....

ladymage

It was some look alike. You know those people who have surgeries done to look like someone then they go around saying they are them. If it was really Tupac word would have gotten around of people seeing him and other stuff.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
ladymage said:
It was some look alike. You know those people who have surgeries done to look like someone then they go around saying they are them. If it was really Tupac word would have gotten around of people seeing him and other stuff.
Exactly! look alike. I'm tired of people saying he is still alive. If he were don't you think he would have come back by now?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Just a look alike...Geez let this man R.I.P.

P.S. Damn my quote is getting everywhere in people's profile

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ok i there is this thing where u can fake ur death but its for alot a money.hear i stumbled on it last month.it has like 30 facts proving hes alive...

http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html

his funeral was mysteriously canceled,there was no autopsy which is illegle,he always wore a bullet proof vest so why not then?

but that movie that is a look alike sry

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

No,,,, He lives in my closet. I have to bring him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day. Its his favorite thing. But this is fake.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Why can't people just accept that he's dead, he isn't coming back, and if he does..well.....i'll look like an idiot XD

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
well its been on tv for while when he did die it was on the discovery channel and everything but the point is i dont care if hes dead or not as long as ull never see him it doesnt matter.jus forget him..>_>

BladesofJustice

The dude comes out with a CD every year. I'm tired of people saying how he made some much material and was in the recording studio all the time that they're just using it now. He's probably on some uncharted island right now receiving a check for his latest CD sale. No joke.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
BladesofJustice said:
The dude comes out with a CD every year. I'm tired of people saying how he made some much material and was in the recording studio all the time that they're just using it now. He's probably on some uncharted island right now receiving a check for his latest CD sale. No joke.

This man had 247 unreleased freestyles in the booth. His recent cds are all from these freestyles, and only about half of them are being used. The owner of all these freestyles is Tupac's mom. Only people working on the album (since the past 2 albums Eminem) has been released to all the freestyles.

The new album will be produced and mixed by Kanye, Diddy, Eminem, and some other unknown producers.

D

Dark Ruler

Sorry but he's not alive, I heard he was hiding in miami but again false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back