• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

tv or movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zeke

Awards
Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
heartslayer101 said:
LIES LIES! IF IT WAS ON TOON DISNEY THEY WOULD MAKE IT LIKE A BABY SHOW WHERE LIKE AFTER EVERY EPISODE THEY WOULD SAY SOME STUPID NOT FUNNY JOKE AND EVERY ONE WOULD START LAUGHING.
I second that motion, there is no KH serise coming out of the KH Program

AngelHeart15

Awards
i don't think its true. square enix has alot on their hands right now. all these projects that their working on...i feel bad for them.

A.J.

Banned
Awards
Uh...Did you people read what I said right? I said anime, not movie. I know various people who work at Disney, or people whose relatives work at disney...One of my friends saw some screenshots once but they forgot to save the site. And a while back I read an article saying how the people who were making the show were working on voice actors for the anime series.

A.J.

Banned
Awards
Whatever. I heard it from more than one person too, and I'm going to laugh in all you faces when it comes out this summer. You don't want my info? Okay, see ya then...

A.J.

Banned
Awards
BOOOYA!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! They haven't shown it yet because theynot done yet! Geez...

Takushi Rena

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
flynnlives.tumblr.com
  • Retired Staff
  • Disney Royalty
  • Writer of Writers
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
A.J. said:
BOOOYA!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! They haven't shown it yet because theynot done yet! Geez...
You people are definately n00bs if you didn't know that. =P Plus it said that it was confirmed on the newspost. It never said that they're working on it right at that moment.

iwannabesora

Awards
sora_rocks222 said:
You people are definately n00bs if you didn't know that. =P Plus it said that it was confirmed on the newspost. It never said that they're working on it right at that moment.
wher did your get you avatar from that is sora