• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

tv or movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

alchemist

Awards
when is Advent Children coming out cause my birthday is coming and i want it so badly

alchemist

Awards
the guys that answered in page 3 i have to say i thing you guy are so funny i mean i was laughing at all the things you guys wrote thanks for answering my question guys

p.s.when talk about kh becoming a tv show i was thinking it would be more like .hack you know like how one of the series of .hack has a connection with the video games