• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tv or movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOBASTANKIE

I think it'd be cool to do a movie based after the events in KH2, depending on if they left things unanswered and what not. I love the cutscenes and the extra little scenes during the credits in KH.

Or I think it'd be cool if they just made a movie of future events, with a whole different story, like Sora and everyone else 5-10 years later.

iwannabesora

Re: who's it gonna be/tv or movie

If they put alchemy and water bending skills in the movie it would be awesome! :D

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

iwannabesora said:
If they put alchemy and water bending skills in the movie it would be awesome! :D

*whacks him with a hammer*

first off i was using an example

second its for the t.v. show idea.

iwannabesora

Cyborg009 said:
*whacks him with a hammer*

first off i was using an example

second its for the t.v. show idea.
so it would still be cool

A.J.

Banned
Um...Newsflash peoples...Kingdom Hearts is gonna be an anime airing on Toon Disney, Disney Channel, and ABC Family this summer...How could you all have not known that?

heartslayer101

A.J. said:
Um...Newsflash peoples...Kingdom Hearts is gonna be an anime airing on Toon Disney, Disney Channel, and ABC Family this summer...How could you all have not known that?

LIES LIES! IF IT WAS ON TOON DISNEY THEY WOULD MAKE IT LIKE A BABY SHOW WHERE LIKE AFTER EVERY EPISODE THEY WOULD SAY SOME STUPID NOT FUNNY JOKE AND EVERY ONE WOULD START LAUGHING.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
woah woah woah woah! time out! A.J. where did you hear that! cause i subscribe to disney adventures, and there was a movie issue and it listed many many movies that will be coming out through the year, and KH was not on that list, so please where did you get that?!?!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
A.J. said:

before i go bounce off the forum walls like a nutcase. please tell me this is true.

heartslayer101

kerobaroes said:
woah woah woah woah! time out! A.J. where did you hear that! cause i subscribe to disney adventures, and there was a movie issue and it listed many many movies that will be coming out through the year, and KH was not on that list, so please where did you get that?!?!

Hey I got thaT TOO AND IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back