• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tv or movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
heartslayer101 said:
LIES LIES! IF IT WAS ON TOON DISNEY THEY WOULD MAKE IT LIKE A BABY SHOW WHERE LIKE AFTER EVERY EPISODE THEY WOULD SAY SOME STUPID NOT FUNNY JOKE AND EVERY ONE WOULD START LAUGHING.
I second that motion, there is no KH serise coming out of the KH Program

A.J.

Banned
Uh...Did you people read what I said right? I said anime, not movie. I know various people who work at Disney, or people whose relatives work at disney...One of my friends saw some screenshots once but they forgot to save the site. And a while back I read an article saying how the people who were making the show were working on voice actors for the anime series.

A.J.

Banned
Whatever. I heard it from more than one person too, and I'm going to laugh in all you faces when it comes out this summer. You don't want my info? Okay, see ya then...

A.J.

Banned
BOOOYA!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! They haven't shown it yet because theynot done yet! Geez...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A.J. said:
BOOOYA!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! They haven't shown it yet because theynot done yet! Geez...

You people are definately n00bs if you didn't know that. =P Plus it said that it was confirmed on the newspost. It never said that they're working on it right at that moment.

iwannabesora

sora_rocks222 said:
You people are definately n00bs if you didn't know that. =P Plus it said that it was confirmed on the newspost. It never said that they're working on it right at that moment.

wher did your get you avatar from that is sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back