• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TVA's Scenario Lengths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
For anyone who has played the Japanese one already.....do the individual scenarios seem really short or what? I know they must be shorter on their own than any full KH game, but do they seem so short that it bothers the hell out of you and their games seem incomplete as a result, leaving you wanting more? No spoilers please (obviously).

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
For anyone who has played the Japanese one already.....do the individual scenarios seem really short or what? I know they must be shorter on their own than any full KH game, but do they seem so short that it bothers the hell out of you and their games seem incomplete as a result, leaving you wanting more? No spoilers please (obviously).

It's not THAT short. If you are speed running it should take like 15 hours. If you take your time with it, it should last you a while.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I read each of the character's story mode takes 15 hours, and Last Episode takes like 3 (I think) so It's the longest KH game (48 Hours)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Each character takes about 15 hours, thus making the final game about 40 hours. Although if you skip all the cut-scenes and try to speed-run it, then it'd be 30 hours. But again, that's only if you skip all the cut-scenes and speed-run it.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
With all the bosses they have though, it'll probably take me longer than 15 hours each.

Oh well! At least it'll last a while. And it'll be the best KH game yet!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Is it true that since each storyline is fairly short compared to a full length game, I've heard that people find themselves at the final boss at only level 30 or around there...is that true?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
so is it just like a slow leveling system??? or is it normal speed but its because of the 15 hours per character??

It's normal speed because of the 15 hours per character. It doesn't matter anyway, it doesn't really effect the game in any way at all whatsoever. The only downside to this is that if you grind up to level 99 then nothing becomes a challenge and even Vanitas Sentiment becomes easy. Although I have a feeling the English version will ramp up the challenge ;)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It's normal speed because of the 15 hours per character. It doesn't matter anyway, it doesn't really effect the game in any way at all whatsoever. The only downside to this is that if you grind up to level 99 then nothing becomes a challenge and even Vanitas Sentiment becomes easy. Although I have a feeling the English version will ramp up the challenge ;)
What? isn't that point? You've leveled up high as you possibly can, nothing should be a challenge anyway.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, by the time you finish each scenario you'd be around level 30-35.

Wasn't it mentioned in an interview that you're supposed to fight the final boss before you hit the 30s?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i dont remember any interview concerning what level ur supposed to finish the game at and maybe when nomura played it he didnt grind at all and just walked by alot of the enemies

I don't think it was Nomura who was playing it, but I do clearly remember reading that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wasn't it mentioned in an interview that you're supposed to fight the final boss before you hit the 30s?

No. What you're probably thinking is something completely different.

Nomura was talking about the command decks and said that if you really work hard and stack up a large powerful amount of commands that you can beat the game at level 5. But you'd have to be a big enough nerd to reach level 99 in Destiny Islands from KH1 in order to endure beating BBS by level 5. So the naturally sane people would beat the game at about 30 or 35.

But there was never an interview stating anything about what level you should be towards the end of the game... at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back