• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TVA's Scenario Lengths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It would only turn heads where I went because I'm not someone they'd expect to do it. I have one friend who's an athlete like me and he has the same hobbies, but both of us keep real quiet about it. You should've seen us when Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver came out, hiding our PokeWalkers. XD

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It would only turn heads where I went because I'm not someone they'd expect to do it. I have one friend who's an athlete like me and he has the same hobbies, but both of us keep real quiet about it. You should've seen us when Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver came out, hiding our PokeWalkers. XD

Oh man, I feel for you. We all took out our pokéwalkers at the lunch table. Then, one of the substitute teachers (who was on lunch duty) came by and said, "Okay, all of you, give me watts."

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
hahaha are you freaking kidding me a teacher was playing it?

i never got to get heartgold or souldsilver.... :[

no one knows of my secret kingdom hearts hobby except my best friend.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It just happened to be the one teacher (and this guy creamed all of us at a tourney we set up at the school btw.) I might have given you guys the misconception that I go to an awesome school where everyone's a KH nerd and pokénthusiast. In all honesty, mine is probably like yours, but my group of friends just never cared. We did what we wanted, and if anyone made fun of us, we'd tell 'em off.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i know of one toher person who has mentioned kingdom hearts and i'm not friends with her, although i probably should be. and one of my friends is in to pokemon as am i so thats cool but she doesnt like kingdom hearts

αsiя

space coke
I used to tell everyone KH was the s*** back in the days, I remember having my Myspace page with a KH backround, then I realized I was delusional. Most of my friends know I like KH and a few of them like it, but they only played the first and second, but I have met some KH fans but they're not as a KH freak.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I have one friend who was a huge fan of a the series. Not only did he contribute greatly into getting me into it, but he also introduced me to this site. (He was known as 'Time' for a long time, then 'Dr. Freeman', and then 'The Joy.') Unfortunately, he's become very disillusioned with the series, and hasn't really taken interest in its future in a couple years. Actually, he became fed up with it right around the time I joined. He still loves the first KH (we were playing recently) but he's even more angsty towards Nomura than I am. Aside from him, I know a couple others who 'casually' like it, but that's about it.

Wheels

Hehe, I bust out my DS with Days & CoM quite a bit, it's great. I mean, you can't really worry about what other people think about you when you have bright blue hair(Well, it depends on the day), am I right? XD And I quite regularly bust out some BbS trailers and show them off XD And I have a teacher lending me her video camera, to take footage of the anime convention I'll be at on the weekend. But I'm very much a minority in my school, it's just no cliques associate with any others. At all XD

Anyways, the hours in the scenarios sound great! Though I hope that it's not like FFXIII's '70' hours >_> I finished it in 30 and I wasn't rushing. But other peoples' experiences in it sounds great ^^

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Hehe, I bust out my DS with Days & CoM quite a bit, it's great. I mean, you can't really worry about what other people think about you when you have bright blue hair(Well, it depends on the day), am I right? XD And I quite regularly bust out some BbS trailers and show them off XD And I have a teacher lending me her video camera, to take footage of the anime convention I'll be at on the weekend. But I'm very much a minority in my school, it's just no cliques associate with any others. At all XD

Anyways, the hours in the scenarios sound great! Though I hope that it's not like FFXIII's '70' hours >_> I finished it in 30 and I wasn't rushing. But other peoples' experiences in it sounds great ^^

I couldn't get into FFXIII personally. And yeah, I remember Time lol.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm saying Critical Mode will be longer, unless you've MASTERED everything in BbS. Probably at least 10 hours more, due to the large number of deaths. :p

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm saying Critical Mode will be longer, unless you've MASTERED everything in BbS. Probably at least 10 hours more, due to the large number of deaths. :p

Yeah. I'm never playing it on critical, unless the game turns out to be easier than KH II. But, I'm definitely going with standard my first time through.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
αsiя;5222603 said:
I used to tell everyone KH was the s*** back in the days, I remember having my Myspace page with a KH backround, then I realized I was delusional. Most of my friends know I like KH and a few of them like it, but they only played the first and second, but I have met some KH fans but they're not as a KH freak.

I don't see why people are so scared of saying it. All my friends know that I love Kingdom Hearts and Disney, and to most people who ask in a condescending tone why I like them, I tell them that I like Disney a lot and I think only maybe 10% of every school can say that they never liked Disney. Like when they were little, they loved it so much, so why do you hate it so much now? I just never gave up on Disney, and I like Kingdom Hearts a lot because of its Disney factor, which happens to be the reason most of my friends hate the series.

sdr08

im sticking with KH to the end, its a great series, which leads me to my question (sorry for going off topic ) is sora still going to be the main character after Xenahnort Chronicles?

zachen

Awards
when I get BBS is the game play I will choose critical solely for the fact I want a long game.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
when I get BBS is the game play I will choose critical solely for the fact I want a long game.

I'm playing through all 3 on Proud Mode, than playing through all 3 again in Critical Mode. (And so on and so on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back