• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TVA's Scenario Lengths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, the point of the title is that it's about any types of thoughts on what this series is producing as time goes on, whether they involve questions, complaints, etc. So, there doesn't have to be one solid topic.

Edit: Whoops, I thought this was the other thread, hahaha.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nice conversation you guys have going there :/

Seriously, this is starting to become another spam thread now...

And we all know what happens to spam threads >.>

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Didn't we all? The nature of this game suggests that even those who created it did it on accident lmao.
But I was at a family friend's house during a "grown folks" party, so the mom told her son to run out and get a game that my brother and I could play in the back, so he rented "some Disney game" that came highly recommended. I was at that age where I was starting to get into more mature games, but I was still young enough to be interested in a Disney game. Been addicted ever since my mind was first blown by the opening cutscene. XD

I got interested in kh at a party too. but it was my cousins graduation party and i was bored so i asked him if i could play some of his ps2 games, and i found kh, but i couldn't play cause my other cousins were playing a racing game so i asked if i could borrow it and he said yeah. i never returned it. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back