• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWEWY Character Crossover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So what are you trying to do? O.O

And yeah, I like FF but haven't played all games. Doesn't mean I won't like it.
But yeah, we're talking about TWEWY and KH...lol.

KeyMaker

Not everyopne knows what "The World ends With You" Is ab breviated. If hadn't been a square-enix fanboy I would never have figured it out.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ugh. They might have been made by SE but they don't need to be crossed over.
Two different genre's, with that in mind they would conflict with each other.

Personally I don't see it happening.

Ren

adios motherfucker
R-K hating on FF makes me sad :( I'm afraid it's going to infect me.
I can't even begin to imagine how out of place the TWEWY cast would be. I don't think the rating would let Beat be in the game anyway :p
But yer. TWEWY should just...stay where it is. KH + TWEWY= No.

cpuff94

as much as i love twewy, i cant see how they could make it work. the games are too differant
they should just make a sequal to twewy instead! but i dont see how that would work either. drats

Cissy

Bronze Member
Even though I'd love to see the TWEWY cast in 3-D, I'd have to agree with everyone else. They wouldn't fit in with KH.

Isma_Angel

Are we forgetting that there were people once saying that the mix of Square and DISNEY wouldn't work, and look at it now. Why wouldn't it fit in should be the better question. I personally would find the crossover welcome. The Noise reminded me a bit of the Heartless and Nobodies in a way. The chances of the crossover happening are slim, so I'm not hyping myself over it, considering that there haven't been any other characters from other Square games except for FF. But my opinion being that I think the mix would be interesting, just because The World Ends With You was a truly awesome game and I would love to see it in an other format, be it another game or a cameo/world/whatever in KH.

A

Audo

Are we forgetting that there were people once saying that the mix of Square and DISNEY wouldn't work, and look at it now. Why wouldn't it fit in should be the better question. I personally would find the crossover welcome. The Noise reminded me a bit of the Heartless and Nobodies in a way. The chances of the crossover happening are slim, so I'm not hyping myself over it, considering that there haven't been any other characters from other Square games except for FF. But my opinion being that I think the mix would be interesting, just because The World Ends With You was a truly awesome game and I would love to see it in an other format, be it another game or a cameo/world/whatever in KH.
It's Disney's game.
FF are reduced to little cameos that share no true importance to the overall plot (with the exception of a select few).
Not to mention, TWEWY character cannot belong in KH seamlessly. TWEWY is supposed to take place in the real world, so-to-speak, it can't fit in with KH.

Awards

There's only so far you can go. Throwing in characters from that many series is the video game equivalent of vomit.

Though this does remind me of a conversation my sister, my cousin, and I had about TWEWY and KH. We were on the subject of how sometimes Nomura isn't so original.

Knowing him, TWEWY2 will probably revolve around a new enemy: The Silence (White Noise was also an amusing name). I can picture it now...

Neku: The Silence... they don't exist...

It was a roflcoptor moment indeed.

Isma_Angel

Yes, I'm quite aware that the FF characters were reduced to cameos, but at the same time they were placed in an alternative universe where their previous incarnation, a.k.a. their original games, had nothing to do with the KH universe. I mean, the biggest example being Aerith who is alive. Even if the characters from TWEWY were reduced to cameos in KH like the other Square characters, they would more than likely not have a direct link to the original game, their history would be different, in order to mix in with the KH universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back