• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twewy roleplay interest check-ish...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
i return. (I'LL GET TO THAT OTHER NEAT RP IM IN IN A BIT I SWEAR LEMME JUST POST THIS UP REAL QUICK)

anyone interested in a twewy rp? the neo:twewy game has me feeling super nostalgic over the previous twewy rps on this forum

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I'm hardly active in the section except for that one RP, but depending on the premise I might give it a go.
No Promises though (Time Constraints might not help me with this :( ).

Awards
yaaaaaall ;~;

i would love to set something up. something easy & low-key, not much work, because I get we're all, like. Adulting, rn. and we don't have as much as time downtime as we used to if you're anything like me.

I'll give this another week to see who else may be interested and also think over how this could be executed.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
As long as it won't rely on knowledge of the new game, I'm in. I want to avoid spoilers because I'm not sure when I'll get to play the new one, may not be for a few months depending. But yeah, I think this would be awesome.

Awards
As long as it won't rely on knowledge of the new game, I'm in. I want to avoid spoilers because I'm not sure when I'll get to play the new one, may not be for a few months depending. But yeah, I think this would be awesome.

I don't plan on buying the new game on day 1 either, so yeah, i was thinking old school twewy! old school rules, with room for flexibility depending on the amount of ppl interested

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I don't plan on buying the new game on day 1 either, so yeah, i was thinking old school twewy! old school rules, with room for flexibility depending on the amount of ppl interested
Heck yeah, I'll keep an eye on this then if you decide to get it off the ground.

Awards
happy neo: twewy release day aaaa

OK!! Gonna think up a sign-up thread to post sometime this week or weekend. it will be the laziest signup thread ever but the idea is for this to be as chill as possible, if possible ;;

thanks for the interest!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
okay idk if i can 100% keep up with it cause i might forget to check the forums, but count me in potentially for this 😭NEO TWEWY IS SO GOOD I WANT TO DO SOME WRITING STUFF AHHHH

Awards
HEHEHEH my plan to get the old peeps back from that first twewy rp more than a decade ago is,,, All Coming Together

Awards
aaa sorry for the delay but it's finally heeeereeee!

SO GUYS! I decided to skip a sign-ups thread and just... start an rp thread. I know that's RISKY but I also know I have very little time to mock-up a character sheet, I just wanna write

I trust we'll use good judgment.... but if something breaks then we'll figure it out when once we cross that bridge ig idk.

Back