• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY -The Animation- opening theme to be replaced following scandal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

okhi12

Awards
This scam is way worse than I expected. I hope the other band members kick him out and don't try to support him, otherwise they're screwed.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yoooo that update is WILD! Like holy shit. The scam sounds like a phishing attack tbh

WaltK

Awards
Am I the only one who thinks “Calling” was one of the most unfitting songs they could have chosen?

The animation on screen was clearly done to match the energetic tone of TCR, and it completely clashes with “Calling”’s more mellow tone.

“Twister” would have made way more sense.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
is there a way i can download mp3 it? i would like to save it.
The download is provided as an mp4 in the comments. Get that and then use a converter; there are many freebie sites available if you don't already have software installed to do it yourself.

Am I the only one who thinks “Calling” was one of the most unfitting songs they could have chosen?

The animation on screen was clearly done to match the energetic tone of TCR, and it completely clashes with “Calling”’s more mellow tone.

Eh, I'll give them leeway since it was so last minute. I do think it's weird that they chose Calling over Twister with this and MoM when Twister is quite literally the game's theme song and the one pretty much everyone thinks of when they see TWEWY.

Somnus cealum

Awards
The download is provided as an mp4 in the comments. Get that and then use a converter; there are many freebie sites available if you don't already have software installed to do it yourself.

Eh, I'll give them leeway since it was so last minute. I do think it's weird that they chose Calling over Twister with this and MoM when Twister is quite literally the game's theme song and the one pretty much everyone thinks of when they see TWEWY.
i love the twister final remix ver with all the versions of twister. calling is good too but that would be a 2nd song when twewy comes to my mind.

Somnus cealum

Awards

i have it as mp4 on my computer but i keep using lots of mp4 to mp3 converters and it says it cant be supported.

KudoTsurugi

Awards

Yeah, I agree with that, or even one of the other battle themes would’ve work. But considering the circumstances, there could’ve been less fitting choices. Though I think the 1960s mix of Calling could’ve worked, has a faster beat to it.

Not gonna lie, kind of a shame we won’t hear Teenage City Riot in the anime, but I wonder if it’ll even get to be released officially at all. Fingers crossed that it at least is part of an album later down the line🤞

okhi12

Awards
Yeah, I agree with that, or even one of the other battle themes would’ve work. But considering the circumstances, there could’ve been less fitting choices. Though I think the 1960s mix of Calling could’ve worked, has a faster beat to it.

Not gonna lie, kind of a shame we won’t hear Teenage City Riot in the anime, but I wonder if it’ll even get to be released officially at all. Fingers crossed that it at least is part of an album later down the line🤞
Considering what the Reaper's Game is about and Neku's personality, I expected something like Game Over. It's not as iconic as Twister or Calling, though.

Back