• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWGOK( Wehrmacht's thread can suck it!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Re: TWGOK

Just finished Vol 3 a while ago. It's an alright series to read if you wanna kill some time in my opinion. But it's really funny how the main character uses gaming skills from dating sims to conquer each girl's heart. lol

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

It gets really really good around chapter 100 it really picks up the pace, where he begins working on multiple girls at ounce, searching for godesess, & their is a trator in the runaway spirit squad!

Awards

This has been inactive for quite a while...

What's everyone's opinion on the goddess situation? Also, which girl do you guys like best?

I think the goddesses are an interesting way to push the plot further and add another side to the battle of spirits and demons.

And my favorite girl is probably... Tenri? Hakua's really cool, too.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

This has been inactive for quite a while...

What's everyone's opinion on the goddess situation? Also, which girl do you guys like best?

I think the goddesses are an interesting way to push the plot further and add another side to the battle of spirits and demons.

And my favorite girl is probably... Tenri? Hakua's really cool, too.

Well personally i didnt care for how Keima handled the situation with Chihiro but other than that things are moving along at an ok pace

Also I favor the Library chick

Awards
He was very harsh to Chihiro, even though she really, truly had feelings for him. He probably regrets it, too, but he had to end it with her fast or he'd never be able to get to Ayumi... Still not sure it had to be handled like that, though.

Oh, I love Shiori!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back