• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Twilight Town] A new world? [OPEN]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Kiari

Awards
The voices still clouding his mind, he heard the man tell him to use a weapon if he had one. X swung his arm just as he had before, and just like before the stone and diamond blade appeared. He swung it at a group of the creatures. after a few swings they disappeared and some of the voices disappeared. He continued to swing at and kill some more of the creatures. The whole time none of them ever attacked him. He looked at the man who helped him, "This is too easy," he stated. Suddenly the black creatures began to attack him just as he was almost done clearing out the white ones. "What the f*ck are these things!?!?" he asked as he swung his sword at them.

Noel

Awards
"Man. This place again."

I took my head and scratched my disheveled hair looking at the oddly cool brown bricks throughout the town. Oddly for some reason with the way the sunlight had touched anything here, it gave you a type uve' warm
lazy afternoonfeeling. I walked up around a very steep hill with someone pushing a very hefty wagon with their back. My body tensed up for just a bit and the blood in my body boiled. My voiced strained as I winced taking a knee onto the soft bricked breathing heavily to my displeasure. The old man looked at me, his feet sliding back down to even ground because the weight uve' the wagon. "You okay their Sonny? You don't looked so hot.." As he stopped his sliding back down realizing he's back to square one, sighing, realizing his efforts were for nothing.

I took a small deep breath, and smiled before raising my face to see my never ending grin. "Naw, I'm alright! Just a little tired from earlier. Can I help?"

~A few cart pushings later~

"Thank you so much Sonny, Is there anyway I could repay you?" I grinned again, and slowly snapped behind my fingers. Releasing some aero magic from it, and letting it carve Anatolian The Grey in tiny handwriting beside the wagon. "Welp, if anything bad happens to me. Expect this monstrosity you have here to disappear and somehow appear in my time uve' need." The Old Man puzzled as all can be, shook his head and let it flow. "You kids and your dang slang, back in my day we were just direct!" Replying with soft laughter "I could imagine gramps!" I waved goodbye to him after he explained an on going struggle tournament happening today. A meeting where warriors could meet. Sounds a lot better than going out in a blizzard leaving sticky notes out. The Sandlot is where it's at, right?

I entered the stage and saw a big arena, it was awfully simple. Literally looking like a giant table, however seeing a bunch uve' people gathering around it, it must be an amazing show. Especially to compete in. I walked to the sign up desk and slammed my hands down on the table. "What's the prize for winning?!"

The teenage worker stumbled and slowly shyed away from me and the table "
um, a trophy made up of four elemental emerald looking things..." Sounds like materia! Maybe I can finally find Aerogra and beat that bastard Eclipse Douche. "Sign me up!" I snatched a pen from the teenager and wrote my name in big letters that dwarfed everyone elses signature. As I looked up, I noticed that the employee had went missing. I turned my head around and noticed that everyone else was missing too. Did I miss something? I turned around and saw Macks, and two other people whom one I recognized but the other have not gotten the pleasure to meet. What was the understatement uve' the year was that they were fighting Nobodies, and Heartless, and other things.

Might as well help now then never! Sorry Old man, figured it'd be more than 10 minutes before trouble comes up with us around.

I put my thumb on my middle finger and threw my arm forward as I snapped my fingers like throwing a baseball, a huge gust uve' wind had roared out through the Sandlot. Creating loud whistle noises that would make the Eclipse Douche jealous, a small tremor and erupted. I jumped up high coming from the same direction the sun was facing blinding the Nobodies, landing on top uve' the wagon before it lands, and having it crash right on top uve' two Berserkers and multiple creepers. Causing them to make a splash noises as they disappear as light. Sitting on top uve' the wagon with my head resting on my hand.

"You guys need help?"

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki knew better than to get his hopes up, but with him, Eliza, Macks, and the cloaked guy, they stood a better chance than before. When the cloaked guy asked what the black things were Naoki could only glance back and replied, "Heartless, I'm not too sure on the details myself." He turned back to see a few new nobodies appear before blowing out of existence due to a huge gust of wind, making him clutch his hat until it passes and he heard a familiar voice asking if they needed help. "Well, if a few more show up, maybe you could be useful Grey," he said said jokingly. At least until a certain thought hit him, "Hey Grey," Naoki began, "are you alright? After what Percival did." He thought for a moment before reaching into his pack and pulling out the hero drink that Grey had given him earlier and threw it at him only going "Catch." Before going towards one of the berserker's swords.

Leaping onto it he began dragging it to the ground, and suddenly stopped, floating a few feet off the ground. Naoki would've been in disbelieve if he hadn't been fighting a sudden urge to go on a rampage. Glancing around him heartless appeared around him and he decided to try destroying the heartless gathering around him. He spun around a few times before the sword disappeared like the nobodies, leaving Naoki on a knee and clutching his head as he tried to stop the world from spinning.

wolfshadow

Eliza looked over to see Naoki had seemed to be in a dizzy sort of state as heartless started to gather towards him. "Naoki! Hang on!" Yelled the woman as she quickly backed up and made her way towards the kneeled man. She quickly shot a thunder bolt at one of the heartless that surrounded him and then started swinging at the others. When most of them had started to dissipate Eliza quickly casted cure on Naoki, hoping that would help. During her attack she did end up getting hurt herself along the way, her crystal glowing brighter than before due to the amount of damage that was had. After casting one more thunder at the remaining heartless that was nearing Naoki, Eliza reached her hand out to help him up. "I think I got carried away a bit, heh."

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Chai watched as the kid went running from the Mansion, unsure of how he got there. She thought, I'm glad he didn't see us. Shiro isn't ready. I have to activate that little ring in his ear. Chai opened a dark portal to the walkway where Shiro layed, clutching his sword. She was suprised that he had crawled as far as he did, seeing how the scar on the ground tore for few yards before reaching his current position, but she wasn't worried. All he needed was a little shock. Chai activated her Tech Support form and equipped her cloak. As the brown tattered sheet dropped pass her ankles, she bent down and poked the back of Shiro's neck, applying a small bolt to initialize his gauntlet system. Shiro shot up with a bellowing yelp, "Guhuaaaaaaa!!!!!?!$@!#!!%#$%@!!!" His senses had yet to fully return to him, but his arm was acting purely off his emotions. The slices of his blade tore through the surrounding pods and slung his body against the walls off sheer momentum. Chai diverted his strokes as well as fed him bolts of lightening through her Aurip technique, hoping that it would calm her prototypes rage. Shiro's will was being enforced and his gauntlet was all he needed.

After being banged so many times, Shiro finally gained control of his arm. The battle continued until they got close to the computer. Chai could no longer halt his progression and shot a thunder spell directly at his chest. Shiro saw no threat, deflecting the spell back at her and casted his own attempt of a spell. Though firmly confident in his techniques his fatigue outweighed his magical capabilities. Shiro thought, I forgot I was in that pod. My body... The time elapsed between his attempt to strike and his thoughts gave Chai the perfect timing to strike her subordinate. In one dash, she closed the gap, and jousted her arms into his chest, sending him into the air, though anchored by his blade. Chai approached in yet another dash, and kneeled before her subject. She whispered, "So fierce... And furious... I didn't lead your comrades to the slaughter. You did. I just saved your scrawny butt, and gave you a new arm. Thank me before you try to kill me." Shiro, with his head held down, thought, She's right... I don't even know if they survived But... Hmm... He picked his head up, lunging forward, and connecting his mouth with hers. In that small moment, they grew, and Shiro had it all figured out.

Chai's reaction was that of your average teen adolescent. Though tempted, she had to remain strong. She allowed the sentiment of gratitude, diverted to her normal appearance, revealing her true race and gender, then accepted the moment as it should be. Once Shiro backed away for a breath, she stood up and blushed exclaiming, "Not fair! You knew I was female..." Shiro looked up with his newly formed lonely expression, void of all companions, and lost in thought on what to fight for. Chai stated, "Your not strong enough. From now on, I'll guide you in becoming your normal self." She opened a portal and Shiro stated, "What are you some stalker?" Followed by a small chuckle. Chai answered with a sympathetic smile, then answered, "I'm no stalker. Just a guardian of sorts. Do as you may. I'll be back." Chai then walked through the portal arriving at a desk and stated, "I would like to enter a friend of mine. He should be here any moment. The name is Shiro Kai" After filling the forms Chai turned around, being presented by Shiro again. Slightly afraid at his ability to be so sneaky with a sword the same size as him, she panicked and kicked him back through the portal. Chai then stated to the desk clerk, "Uhh... That was him."

I<3Kiari

Awards
X ran his hand through his hair, things seemed to be going down hill in the battle. Although most of the heartless were gone, and almost all of the other creatures had been slain, things began to look grim as the man and the woman, who X had asumed was his girlfriend, kneeled on the ground together, seeming to be wounded. With all these grim surroundings, somehow X felt nothing in the way of emotions. The woman casted a spell on her and the man, apparently healing them. Suddenly a Heartless jumped at them. In a hurry, X threw out his hand. "Lets see what else I can do," he thought, as his arm straightened, a dome of stone surrounded the "couple" possibly saving them. Something, X didnt know what, made him look up at the rooves of the buildings. He thought he saw a speck of silver but it dissapeared the second he saw it. "We've almost won guys, keep it up!" He yelled, adressing the two lovebirds, still half surrounded in stone.

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki could only watch as Eliza fought and got hurt because of his stupid idea, though her healing did help his world stop spinning. He glanced around as a dome of earth surrounded them, before taking her hand. "Yeah, maybe a little," he said as he got up, and added, "Sorry." He stood there for a second with his eyes closed before looking at her and told her, "Stay here until you can heal yourself." He then went onto the lip of the dome and glanced at the heartless around the dome. Alright, these things have been pushing us around, he thought as is gripped his cane tightly, Time to pay them back. Glancing about he saw one getting ready to leap, leveling his arm at it and focused. His eyes closed for a second and opening them launched a fireball at the thing. "How many more of them are there," he asked the others focusing on the remaining heartless.

wolfshadow

Eliza could only stare in awe as Naoki created a dome of earth around them, blocking out the attacking enemies. When Naoki mentioned he was sorry the woman shook her head and smiled. "It's not your fault Naoki, it happe-..Or well I mean it seems to be happening alot now for some reason!" Eliza had to catch herself from mentioning that she had to deal with being hurt by monsters. She hoped Naoki didn't think of it. She then watched as he left the dome, telling her to stay back and heal. "If you say so..!"

SwagStarIV

Awards
Shiro was sitting down at the base of the pods, thinking, What did I do? I guess Miss Chai has a thing about being sneaky. She does resemble the frame and look of an Eastern lady. In Agrabah I always saw them wearing those dresses. Chai walked through the portal and stated, "Okay Ininja! We have to set guidleines. Rule one! No sneaking up on me! Rule two! No surprises what so ever! Rule three! None of those" Pointing at Shiro's lips, "Touching these!" Pointing at her own lips. Shiro stated, "You mean this?" And kissed her with a light peck. Chai held back the major part of the blush and said, "Yes!" Shiro interrupted saying, "What about this?" He kissed her on the cheek and looked as curious as ever. Chai stated, "None of that either!" Shiro continued, "Or this?" And kissed the back of her hand. Then continued up her arm. She pulled away like a comedy sketch and said, "Urrrggghh! Nooo! Rule four! No interruptin-" Shiro concurred, "But it's poilte where I'm from? How about this." Shiro embraced her with yet another form of affection. This one more simple than the others. A mere hug followed by holding hands. Chai pouted and said, "Okay... Only in public!" Shiro smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. Chai flared up and threw him towards the computer room.

Shiro became battle ready and his eyes flared with tenacity. Chai came in the room with her swords drawn stating, "Hey Shiro... Remember rule number 3?" Shiro thought with his finger on mechanical finger on his lips and stateed, "Oh yeah! You said none of this!" Shiro kissed Chai again and she continued with a boiling expression of frustration, "Yes... That... Well... You broke it. So I think it;'s time I taught you a lesson!" Chai charged with her dual swords and Shiro smirked fending off the various blows. Chai continued to talk while striking, "The tournament is coming up, so we don't have much time to lose. I need that arm in top shape, since you wanna be mister tough guy, compensating and what not." Shiro continued with a smirk on his face. Chai exclaimed before kicking him towards the hidden entrance, "I personally don't see whats so funny!"Shiro staggered to get up and then rolled backwards, planting his feet on the wall and launching himself towards Chai. As they continued to trade blows, Shiro began to use the weight and momentum of his blade to string along his attacks in an elegant array of swordsmanship. The cyber-arm was getting used to not only his choice of weapon, but his style of fighting, and Shiro was loving it. After getting deflected towards the left Shiro kicked Chai's pending strike and continued in two mesmerizing circles. His first a repeat, while his second slung his momentum to the ground to trip Chai and kick her back to the computer room. Shiro stated, "The tournament should be the least of your worries. Not like your gonna win."

Noel

Awards
"Welp. Guess it's time I helped."

Gray commenced by taking a quick swig uve' his favorite drink, before leaping off the broken wagon. Which also seemed to have it's wheels broken off and were rolling around the square. He took his leg and roundhoused the same wagon to the side near the building, letting it not obstruct his way through an utmost sheer terror he will post on the remaining Heartless and Nobodies. He dashed at almost a near impossible speed that was barely conceived as a blur in the naked eye. Only to have his character to appear more detailed once he was inside the circle uve' black and white monsters. Letting his somewhat muscular arm stretch out before putting it over his shoulder and grabbing the handle uve' Versatille, throwing it in the air above him at a moment's notice. Letting his other hand do the magic...literally. He snapped his fingers and again his expertise in aero magic appeared. Anything that was going to attempt to hurt Gray was utterly stopped in their lunge towards him. Only to be whisked by a silver wind abruptly into the air. He caught his spinning blade which seemed to be near impossible as his hand touched the handle as it was spinning like an industrial fan. He turned in a complete circle and threw his blade.

"Circle Raid!"

He said, apparently saying things like that was awfully cooler back in Midgar. Versatile began to Orbit around Gray and it began slashing its way through the defenseless creatures one by one. Only to have them disperse in to black and white sparkles respectively. As the Versatille began it's way back to Gray, he had missed his opportunity to catch his sword. Almost managing to become a disembodied head if he hadn't uve' moved out uve' the blade's direction. Onced it had past his owner it stopped, then fell to the ground. So much for looking cool he thought to himself.

~

"Exccelent Savvies!" was said as a waddle from two webbed feet came into the square. He went up to Gray and the rest uve' the tournaments contestants. "Now if you must know I am Scrooge McDuck, and I am tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties and making it square," as he took his top hat and brushing any dirt from it to his white feathers underneath his silk robe. Gray looked at him and tilted his head "talking duck?" "I am a MCduck thank you very much." As Gray was trying to get a hold on reality for just a few moments. The Audience that was here before began to circle around the arena with an ecstatic murmur going throughout the air. "Now Laddies, let's begin the struggle!" The crowd roared in excitement with applause that nearly shook the whole town on it's head. "Due to peculiar circumstances, round 2 will go ahead while the the contestants from round 1 will take time to get ready." The Duck waddled his way up to the middle uve' the stage with various Struggle Bats in his arms.

"Now introducing, The mean, the stylish. Leon!"

Leon walked up calmly up the stage, meeting up to beside to Scrooge, he took off his Jacket exposing his arms with his white shirt and Greifer necklace as a cheer uve' fan girls sighed and screamed his name. He awaited for his opponent to come to his stage.

"Now introducing! The awkward, the humble! Naoki!"

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki failed to understand how exactly he had been talked into this when he could be helping Eliza look for Zyrun, but he wasn't worried about that now as he was trying to remember where he had heard the name Leon before. Was it from that weird incantation using chick or was it Zap or whatever his name was? Oh well, he thought shrugging, no reason to worry about it now, as he dropped his pack with the others. He strode onto the stage, his arms crossed, and stood next to Leon and Scrooge. When he stopped, he uncrossed his arms with a small smile. "So we're the opening act," he said to neither of them in particular before cracking his knuckles, "Alright, I think I could be a warm-up act." He recrossed his arms and his smile grew bigger as he said, "Ready to go whenever you are Mr. McDuck."

SwagStarIV

Awards
Shiro came flying through the first floor window into the courtyard in front of the mansion. Only flashes of the previous moment being comprehended. Chai actually following behind him. Chai hadn't realized what just happened. It was like a current breezed through the lab and Shiro rushed her out the Mansion. Chai fell on her back and Shiro turned to watched his superior stand up. Chai stated, "So... Getting used to your Gauntlet huh?" Shiro stated, "I noticed that it functioned off of the clarity of mind and emotional passion when I first came to. Now I just have to keep my composure and-" Chai had charged towards Shiro. Swinging her swords rampantly. It was obvious that her emotions had taken the best of her, yet still her gauntlet was holding bright and bold. Shiro converted his opinion towards her facial expressions. All seemed fine, she was in tune with what was going, and he actually was enjoying herself even though she was losing. Shiro parried her attack, rolling over her lowered shoulder and launching off her back.

Chai opened a portal behind her and said, "We should head back soon. You seem to be roaring for a battle anyways. Lets see what you really have." Chai dashed towards Shiro. Shiro closed his eyes, sensing his approaching opponent. Her inner light was stable in color, but flared with an unbalance that showed in her moves. She was to geared for this battle, but was seemingly holding herself back. She was testing him. For a moment he could barely tell the difference due to her eagerness to clash, but once he could see where she stood internally, he could take the correct motions in battle. Chai became quicker than she had ever shown. Shiro sent a burst of wind through his blade and prepared for the god like speed she was going to throw at him. Once the clash began, Shiro's single blade was obviously on the losing side. Shiro could barely register the strikes, but knew this was all just a test. In that moment Shiro flared the wind on his sword, creating a flame, and swung with all intent to disable Chai. In that moment Chai's entire demenaor switched from rampant to calm, and she dodged his strike with a swift turn, ending up behind him and launching him from the mansion door through her portal.

Shiro flew through the portal to a loud screech. The cries of a crowd. "Leon!"

Shiro stood and dusted himself off. The portal disappeared and Chai didn't appear after him. Shiro thought. This is just great. Guess I'll wait until they call my name as well... Pleasant. Shiro walked behind the mass of people, going unnoticed, as his sword scarred the ground, and it's scraping grunge was drowned in the cheers of the crowd. Shiro moved among the Shadows towards the most empty section of the arena. There seemed to be a passageway of sorts. Shiro made his way towards the opening peeking around the corner. Hmm... An Alley... Guess I'll wait here. While posted on the corner he propped his sword against the wall and shimmied himself between the light post and the wall. He then closed his eyes and tilted his head downward.

I<3Kiari

Awards
The silver haired boy watched as the man with a mechanical arm approached the alley he hid in, dumbfounded that he had been spotted, only for the man to plant himself firmly between a light post and the wall. Riku gave a sigh of relief, Close one, he thought, if he had spotted me and knew the people I betrayed, I may have never found her. He thought for a moment about his friends he had known on the islands and how he would do anything for them. Suddenly he looked up at the tournament bracket and noticed his name on round 5. Xavier, he thought, who the hell is that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X sat on the bench, confused at how he had been dragged into this tournament. The announcer of the tournament waddled up to the arena and called out two names, Leon and Naoki. So Naoki is his name....... He gazed as the contestants walked to the center of the arena and were offered 3 different bats by the duck. One was thicker than the others but didn't offer any protection, the second was shorter and had a hand guard, while the third took the shape of a star. Curious of who he was facing, X glanced up at the brackets and saw the name Riku. "Who's that!" he mumbled to himself.​

SwagStarIV

Awards
Chai arrived in the Mansion. She sat down at the computer and began to dig into the archives. Now lets get back to the normal... She pulled up a file titled, Lost Combatant. There were a series of documented travels, ranging from Magic Kingdom to Twilight Town. Someone had been traveling the various woulds of their universe in search of something... Or someone. For the most part they only spoke of the lost object and the emotion packed behind their search. Never any mention themselves with any descriptive words. Only as I this, or then I that. Obviously they didn't want this knowledge to be found and if it was, they didn't want someone to easily follow their pursuit. Yet, clearly they know what their looking for. The sole name Ventus popped up. Whether or not he was the seeker wasn't stated, but he have alot to do with the search. Maybe he was trying to locate someone he had lost contact with, or even was the person that this traveler was seeking. Either way, the files wreaked with details of the dark abyss. If their was one thing Chai was certain about, the author was well versed in the paths of the darkside. Chai sprung up at the mention of the traveller using a portal and summoned a dark portal herself. She cloaked herself and entered the abyss.

HyperShadic

Awards
"Calm down lad, first you need one of these," the duck said to Naoki holding out three bats. Naoki picked the bat with the hand guard turned back to his opponent who had his own. Looking at Leon and his stance before taking his own placing his bat in his left and letting his right arm hang limply at his side. "Now it's time to begin the fiftieth struggle tournament." With that Leon struck, Naoki barely dodging and tripping over his own feet. Well, Naoki thought quickly, First Gray, now me. ​He quickly hopped back on his feet and spun to face Leon again.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
- Raising the Stakes -​

High above on Twilight Town's Tower stood a sole figure overlooking the fiftieth struggle match in a red cloak, obscuring most of its form. "This is what you call a match? Lame." Cracking a sadistic smile, the figure jumped down without a care in the world as people below caught sight of the figure falling with a high pitched laugh and landed dramatically on the ground right behind Scrooge McDuck; plucking the trophy right out of his hands and held it up in the air; twisting it this way and that in the sunlight. "You guys really need to up your game." Ignoring Scrooge McDuck trying to take the trophy back he tossed it into the air, replacing it with none other than a little girl known by many as Rena, who was fast asleep and inside of a gigantic, weightless red orb floating above the sandlot for all to see.

Upon seeing Nakoi and Leon fighting each other with the usual struggle match bats to knock the blue orbs off, the figure yawned in boredom. "Hello everyone, you may carry on with your silly games, but I believe someone or somebody here happens to care deeply for this little girl." With fondness, the figure gently stroked the giant red orb holding Rena inside of it with affection and sighed in admiration. "This girl's heart must be divine to eat and I can't wait to devour it, just like all the other heartless fighting over her because of how much light she holds. The heart of children do taste much better than any old farts heart after all."

Then with a snap of the figure's right hand, white nobodies stood on the sidelines and watching with eager eyes at the occupants on the stage with glee. "The rules are simple. You cannot leave and must finish each match if you want this girl back- or perhaps her life isn't worth much to any of you? Oh, I'd like that because her heart can be all mine to devour, crush and break to my own heart's content. Ahh, I remember the taste of greed and hearts of men that want nothing more than a meaningless prize." The trophy reappeared in place of Rena and floated in midair. "Which means more to you? Let's find out! And if anybody should break these rules... well, I can't hold the responsibility of what becomes of her, can I?"

The figure cackled with glee as darkness swirled around him and four Neo Shadows materialize and surrounded him, swaying in place with their golden eyes watching and waiting to devour the hearts of everyone within a foot radius of them; each one guarding the mysterious figure in the red, ruined cloak with only golden eyes peering through the hood. "If you want to know who I am or why I'm doing this, all you have to do is ask! Until then, I'll be waiting and ready to play the game once the rest of you are done. After all, I can't resist a good game."

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How did we end up here? The thought was a peculiar one, and what was curiouser was how things had jumped so abruptly from one to next. (Though, in reality, four or more months between one person's post and their next wasn't abrupt at all; in fact, it was completely ridiculous!)

After Rena had wandered into the Struggle stadium, curious about what this tournament was, she was too eager to join in. Now that she was on her own, there was nothing that could've stopped her! She could've fought in this tournament and won, and she would've been awesome!

Unfortuantely, though, the group that she had been trying to run away from had a similar idea. And they were also right behind her.

Giving a yelp, Rena didn't hesitate -- she started running, never looking back.

Why was she going to keep running from them? She had already lost one friend and didn't see a point in trying to get attached to anyone else. She had made it so far by drifting around, hiding from others and stealing whenever she had to, as much as she hated it. It worked out better -- no friends, no people to rely on or trust, but no one to betray you either. She may have been alone, but it worked.

She didn't need anyone. She didn't need people. People only made things worse.

These troubled thoughts swelled up in the girl's mind as she slowed to a halt, throwing her hood over her head and wandering deeper into Twilight Town. She ended up wandering aimlessly, never really paying attention to where she was going or anything. She just kept marching onwards.

Unfortunately, she failed to see where she was heading. Looking up in the forest, she noticed a cloaked figure off in the distance. Who knows who (or what) they were, but something about them made Rena feel ridiculously uneasy.

"Maybe I should..."

The girl abruptly turned around, fighting to run before this figure noticed her.

But she was too late.

"Gah!"

It felt like a knife had stabbed her in the back, but instead of pain, other than the abrupt jolt from the stab, all she felt was, well, nothing. Feeling immediately escaped from her body, replaced by a strange numb feeling, and a heavy drowsiness fell onto her.

"Sleepy..." she muttered, just as she crashed face-first into the grass.

Then, the last thing she saw, as her eyes drifted shut, was the world turning red.

[Not sure if Kaz would've done something like that, but hope that's okay, KitKat!! ;0; Let me know if I need to change anything!]

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki had been preparing for what could have only been an offensive assault from Leon when he heard someone talking to them; well he assumed that the figure was talking to them, Naoki kinda tuned out after seeing the kid in a red orb floating, his fist clenching the bat before relaxing his grip and heading over to the corner of the arena. Calmly taking a seat, he reached into his backpack and took out his journal and his pencil and began the next section of his journal.

Twilight town has shown itself to be a place of danger and fun. A woman about my age had ended up in this town from some other world and seemed almost reluctant to speak of her home world. During which time we had heard sounds indicating a fight had broken out and investigated. The square where they held the Struggle tournament was under attack by heartless and white creatures that my guide referred to as ‘Nobodies’. At this point he glanced back up quickly at the figure who was still talking and had summoned nobodies. After the fighting ended someone named Scrooge McDuck (Self-titled tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties) began the tournament with a man named Leon and myself (Don’t ask why, I was bored) when we were interrupted by . . .

After that he turned a couple pages to a blank page and put down E.P, Zero, and Silver haired kid putting the words Sora and Kiari next to the silver haired kid entry, before looking back up, absently turning back to the main entry, and with a clam but quite voice trying to keep from doing something stupid he asked, “What is your name and how do you spell it.”

SwagStarIV

Awards
Honestly, Shiro had no intentions of joining this Tournament, but with the brief intermission of a threatening force, whoever this Hayner kid was would have to wait. The white monsters that appeared beside him felt hollow in essence. The vaguely showed up across the square as wisping white mist. When Shirp finally opened his eyes and looked beside him, he saw more of them. Shiro was kind of pissed these things just interrupted his training mission. So as any lost boy would do, he created a little turmoil. Shiro raised his blade at the dancing bodies and shouted, "DARrrrnnnnn!", while sweeping his aero buffed blade at the entities. The five guarding the alleyway dissipated. Shiro then looked back towards the stage and found himself surrounded by many more. They were all leaping or sliding, or whatever that jelly like worm shake was, towards his current position. They continued to bind to each other and trap him within a dome. Shiro then spoke to them, "Am I the only one having fun here? You guys seem pretty pissed..." As he leaned towards one of them, it released a shrill from its zipped mouth. The screech disoriented Shiro's center of gravity, as well as his auditory and visual senses. His skin began to crawl with chills and a taste of chapness began to befall his lips. Shiro simply remained calm.

He shut his eyes. As his visual technique kicked in he could see that the beings had changed in consistency. Their vibrancy was more tenacious, yet still calm in nature. Their wind hadn't shifted in form, only intensity. Shiro then honed in on his senses and yelled. The wind around him began to rage and soon their dome was ripped apart and the bodies were slung into the surrounding walls and close to the edge of the arena. Oddly not disturbing the combatants. Shiro sliced to the right and etched a scar into the bulding, seemingly not touching it at all. He then looked down the alley and thought... Fine. I'll be back before the main course. Shiro then looked at the previously preaching figure stating, "Hey hot rod! Flame at this!" His right hand coursed with a raging wind and his hair flowed with the skyrocketing current. His left arm was a Bold, Shining Yellow. Shiro took off down the alley passing a hood figure smirking and stating, "Your move.", before racing down the alleyway with a small horde of the rubbery condom-esqe beings following him.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Four brilliant pillars of light dropped from the sky, incinerating the four Neo Shadows that stood guarding the mysterious figure in red. A dark figure came falling from the sky, having leaped from atop a nearby building into the heat of battle. As the dust cleared from the recent attack—the four, freed hearts still fresh in the air—the figure rose and ran the tip of its blade along the edge of the unknown figure's crimson cloak.

"Well, that's a real shame, because I'm not really in the mood for games right now."

The Eclipse Prince stood facing his foe, his sword aimed upward toward the figure's throat. The boy had been waiting—watching—for an opportune moment to partially deal with his little pest problem before it grew out of control. Between him and Zero, who he had instructed to go after the second group that diverged to Olympus Coliseum, the Eclipse Prince had hoped on eradicating the self-righteous, meddling fools. However, the appearance of this new player and the annoyance he threatened to cause had forced him into action, forfeiting his desire in place of need.

"I really could care less who you are or what you really want, but, if you interfere with my goals, all you will be is dead." A dark smile encroached upon the Eclipse Prince's face. The boy held his left hand back, spreading his fingers outward like a claw. Within it, the Eclipse Prince drew forth his power and readied a Dark Firaga. "You see, that 'little girl' you so casually threatened to consume, is a vital and necessary piece to my plan; having to find another would be such an agonizing chore. By all means, feel free to do as you wish to the others, but she is mine!"

The Eclipse Prince pulled back his sword from the figure's throat, and readied it overhead as he assumed his attack position. "Consider your next move very carefully."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back