• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Is The World In Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

I wouldn't doubt it, as the two do seem alike in some ways. And there is a line saying "This is the world in its true form." (Course it could refer to several worlds...) Perhaps Twilight Town is really the world we see in Deep Dive instead of some other completely different town...

Just thought I should share my opinion on this and see what you all think of it. :)

~Owaz

kairi 108

i'm one of the members that asks for proofs ^_^ well i don't think the world we see in deep dive is twilight town cuz deep dive shows a more...umm...let's say sophisticated world than twilight town and the streets are not alike twilight town's streets. so i would seriously need proof on that.

Owaz

Hence is why I'm believe it is the world being referred to by the line "This is the world in its true form." Meaning Twilight Town probably changes into the world we see in Deep Dive.

Counterpart

WRONG...Sorry but Twilight Town never changes it will always be in Twilight.Same as DeepDive world will always be dark.Nomura said the game's worlds will change pending on time but he also said some worlds won't change at all.And I believe Twilight Town & the DeepDive Worlds will be those worlds.

ASMS

people its cause twilight is the actual original form
look at the Riku twilight thread and u'll understand it all
I would tellu but it takes a bit

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
what if DD is the dark form of a world, Twilight town is the twilight form and, Something else is a light form? I don't know just a guess.

Owaz

Just because it's in Twilight doesn't mean it can't change. Twilight is inbetween Darkness and Light, thus why we always see Twilight in the afternoon look.

Also, don't you think it's a bit strange that there's a clock tower in Twilight Town, when there's really no need as the town is stuck in afternoon time (twilight time) ? If I recall, Nomura stated in an interview that the tower in Twilight Town has a specific meaning in the game. (Sorry I forget where the interview is so I lack the proof. <_<;; ) I believe the clock tower plays a role in revealing Twilight Town in its true form: Deep Dive World

Counterpart

Owaz said:
Just because it's in Twilight doesn't mean it can't change. Twilight is inbetween Darkness and Light, thus why we always see Twilight in the afternoon look.

Also, don't you think it's a bit strange that there's a clock tower in Twilight Town, when there's really no need as the town is stuck in afternoon time (twilight time) ? If I recall, Nomura stated in an interview that the tower in Twilight Town has a specific meaning in the game. (Sorry I forget where the interview is so I lack the proof. <_<;; ) I believe the clock tower plays a role in revealing Twilight Town in its true form: Deep Dive World

YEa he said that but he also said there are worlds that won't change.TWilight Town & DeepDive seem to be the obvious worlds believe it or not!!!

Owaz

Obvious they may be, but even the most obvious of things are not true. :p

Worlds like Twilight Town may seem obvious not to change, but that doesn't naturally mean they won't. Now as for worlds that won't change, I believe Nomura is really talking about worlds like Mulan, Aladdin, worlds like that. He simply just wants to trick is into believing that Twilight Town won't change.

~Teh Owaz has spoken.

Owaz

Nice to see a lot of people agree with my theory. :)

I'm certain that Deep Dive will turn out to be Twilight Town, and if it does, people are going to be a bit shocked I guess... (Cept me) :p

iholdthekeys

maybe twilight town...... will be where the final battle takes place with sora and the final boss (EM maybe??)........... and the EM uses the darkness to destroy twilight town or/and change it into Deep Dive.......... like the thing that Agent Smith did to the matrix in the last movie.......... that would be kind of hot

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Owaz said:
Perhaps Twilight Town is really the world we see in Deep Dive instead of some other completely different town...

Too bad we've seen both of them in-game and they look nothing alike, eh?

I suppose DD/ASAS could be the "other side" of Twilight Town, like Steamboat Willie/Disney Castle, but...

ur-vile

Awards
Maybe "Deep Dive" is the other side of Twilight Town? (see: Disney Castle and Olympius worlds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back