• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Mini game on SE site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

There's a little game on the Square-Enix Japanese KH2 site where you explore the areas in Twilight Town with some triva questions. I know you can't answer the questions since they're in Japanese, but I got though the triva questions by guessing.;) I am going through this mini game pretty well except for one area:

I'm stuck at the clock tower station. I entered the place but I can't pass into the next area after the entrance. If any of you have played and completed this mini game yet, please tell me what I have to do to enter the block area after the clock tower entrance. :confused:

Last edited:

Rosetta

Sure:

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

And the Twilight Town game is the 4th button in the column left of the picture, then you click the screen with the Japanese explaination of the game to start the game.

Basically, you start in a room, and to proceed outside into the town, you have to click on the objects in the room and find all 4 blue katakana coins (shown below the screen). After going outside, you have to go around town, find 6 little crowns that contain a red coin and collect all 6 red coins from the 6 crowns. There are 11 crowns total, but only 6 have the red coins. The other 5 contain pop ups that have wallpapers of Sora's 4 Drive forms and a special computerized picture of Sora in 3 different sizes (These 5 wallpapers are already in KHInsider's Image Gallery). There are some areas where you have to answer a few multiple choice KH triva questions in order to access those areas. The questions unfortunately are in Japanese, but don't worry: all you have to do is guess on them; that's how I did it (There's only one question that has its multiple choice answers in English):rolleyes: . There are 2 areas in the town that are blocked completely.

That's how far I got into the game. I'm stuck on where to proceed after collecting the 6 red coins. :confused: If anyone knows what you do after collecting these 6 red coins, please tell us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back