• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town MP3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I was wondering if anyone has Twilight Town's music {(KHII edition not CoM (pure GBA quality)} ,in MP3.Im referring to the battle theme not the one you hear by just walking in TT.If anyone has one of them or both please gimme a link.Thanx :)

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
and i don't think it would be a spoiler anyways..we already heard it in CoM

T

TrishLovesDamon

Love Believer_x said:
uhmmm im not sure.... the kh2 soundtrack hasn't came out yet has it? no im sure it hasnt...

lol, They can get it without having the soundtrack/album.

Z

ZerokaoS

yehh... i cant wait 4 the KH2 soundtrack if they come out w/1... cuz KH1's soundtrack wuz awesome

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
limewire is how i got passion^.^ so i wouldn't doubt they have the twilight town battle theme

YoshiAngemon

Not until next month, on the 25th. Maybe the US might end up getting a Soundtrack Sampler as a bonus for pre-ordering the game.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
if you go to sites (like this one khinsider) go to videos and see roxas cutscenes. cutscene one has lots of the battle music and normal music, if you know what i mean (when you fight the dusk and seifer and you walk to the shopkeeper etcetcetc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back