• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
okay not really out of thin air; i was reading another topic about Sora and Twilight Town and came up with this (and im so proud of myself!):

So, the castle is supposed to recreate worlds from his memories, correct? well, wat if, when Sora was younger, he created his own world. You kno, like a little place where he can go and only be taken out via a disturbance; like his utopia; you get the picture

And, what if Sora had a little plot goin on in there? heres where BHK comes in; what if in the plot, BHK is Sora? Okay sounds confusing a bit right? But you kno how writers came up w/ their stories; i kno some who put themselves as one of the characters, but they look very different from themselves in real life.

Anywho, what if, thanx 2 da organization or sumthin; that world is now a real world? and wat if they interact w/ da ppl of the place? thas how they came to meet BHK. Then in all eventuallity, he came to be one of them, but GOOD! (and along comes DD scenes w/ da SU, and GEU, etc.)

I bet by now you can peice all the rest together now if you cant......... i geuss i will explain it next time i stop by.

WELP, thas me theory! Complain, comment, criticize, etc. i.d.c. and i.d.g.a.s.

Reverse Rebirth

Re: my theory from out of thin air

Hey...This could be true on some levels...

What if Certain people where connected to Twilight Town Mentally...like through sleep for example...And they portrayed themselves as someone else for example, as u said, BHK and Sora....So on this line In COM Axel states that he and Sora are somehow the same or not very diferent from eachother....What is Axel is also connected to Twilight Town like Sora is...Also on the subject of COM, when Axel is intruiged by Sora and talkes about how he returned from being a heartless...Larxene goes strait to the fact that Axel is intruiged by the heart of the Keyblade weilder and they say that only one other person has returned from being a heartless like Sora and had kept their memories...On this note, the other person could be BHK, ofcourse we know next to nothing about him, but maybe they know of this because the Orgonization memers can like Sora (based on your theory) visit Twilight town in some kind of dream state and have alternate personalities there aswell, or maybe they can travel imbetween...Traveling imbetween can be shown as how the orgonization members, in one of the trailers, apear through portals of some kind

Again, Great theory!

I'm just theorizing so if anyone has more information and can prove i'm wrong be my guest

R

rayndmacc

well... hm... makes enough sense for me to understand. I think it's a bit too complicated... kinda... but it does sound good...

nighthawkmk2

funny thing is i actually can kind of see the view point your looking at this from it makes sense kinda good job nice theory

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

imallaboutKH said:
okay not really out of thin air; i was reading another topic about Sora and Twilight Town and came up with this (and im so proud of myself!):

So, the castle is supposed to recreate worlds from his memories, correct? well, wat if, when Sora was younger, he created his own world. You kno, like a little place where he can go and only be taken out via a disturbance; like his utopia; you get the picture

And, what if Sora had a little plot goin on in there? heres where BHK comes in; what if in the plot, BHK is Sora? Okay sounds confusing a bit right? But you kno how writers came up w/ their stories; i kno some who put themselves as one of the characters, but they look very different from themselves in real life.

Anywho, what if, thanx 2 da organization or sumthin; that world is now a real world? and wat if they interact w/ da ppl of the place? thas how they came to meet BHK. Then in all eventuallity, he came to be one of them, but GOOD! (and along comes DD scenes w/ da SU, and GEU, etc.)

I bet by now you can peice all the rest together now if you cant......... i geuss i will explain it next time i stop by.

WELP, thas me theory! Complain, comment, criticize, etc. i.d.c. and i.d.g.a.s.

So what you're saying is, Sora created Twilight Town when he was young and also created BHK as himself in that world. But that means that it's all in Sora's head, meaning it's not real but BHK is real and so is Twilight Town. :( I don't fully understand this theory . . .

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Number one reason why your theory doesn't work:

TWILIGHT TOWN DID NOT COME SORA'S MEMORY! It came from the other side of his Heart.

Thank you, good night.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

Some of your theory makes sense, some of it is a little blurry, but its a good theory overall, to add to this, maybe in CoM or some other time, the organization was able to pull that memory of BHK out of Sora's mind, maybe they thought they could use him because maybe Sora and him shared the same heart or something like that, but BHK didnt want to and booked it out of there and is now looking for Sora for some anwasers to his exsistance..... I dunno i could be wrong *shrugs* well I gave you what i thought, now lets get some feedback.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

Keyblade Shards said:
Number one reason why your theory doesn't work:

TWILIGHT TOWN DID NOT COME SORA'S MEMORY! It came from the other side of his Heart.

Thank you, good night.

That's only half true, Twilight Town did come from Sora's memory because every world in Castle Oblivion was extracted from his memory but it came from the memories on the "other side" of his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back