• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMarblinc18

Has anyone seen the Twilight movie yet?
I just saw it yesterday, and it was good... but certain things in it were sort of a let down.
What's your opinion on it?

angelbabe74006

Re: Twilight MOVIE !

I saw it yesterday, and it was alright...It was no where near as good as the book. It's been 3 or 4 years since I read the book, but it was still so much better.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it

no, its shit.

You can't convince anybody who hasn't seen it unless they go with the flow and besides, there are people who'll disagree. There's ALWAYS somebody who'll disagree even if the majority goes with "yeah it stinks"

I saw it yesterday, and it was alright...It was no where near as good as the book. It's been 3 or 4 years since I read the book, but it was still so much better.

I liked it but yeah, I know what you mean. Some of the scenes were totally different and they didn't have some of the stuff in there.

DarkMarblinc18

You can't convince anybody who hasn't seen it unless they go with the flow and besides, there are people who'll disagree. There's ALWAYS somebody who'll disagree even if the majority goes with "yeah it stinks"

Thank you ^__^

I liked it but yeah, I know what you mean. Some of the scenes were totally different and they didn't have some of the stuff in there.

Yea, I know. The transition of the movie was weird. Like....they rushed it or something. But the book was AMAZING!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I was thinking about seeing it, but everything I hear about it is that it is too sappy of a love story. Also I hear it has some of the worse wire work done. So I might not see it and just go see Bond, James Bond.

C

Charlie

This should be obvious.
Book - Came out in 2005
The movie jumped the gun to start filming last year.
Took less than 8 months apparently. Not to mention that Hollywood sugar coats, distorts, and manipulates the easy transitions from books into films by at least 65%. It saved money, and spiked anticipation to nix some of the "stuff" that you speak of. That's the way the industry works :3

Nonetheless;
I heard that the ending of the book was rushed into the last 10 minutes of the movie.
Faggy way to kick start a cult movie, if you ask me.

In all honesty;
I hope that this entire new cult of teenage vampires get ripped to shreds by sniper bullets and chainsaws before I get into my sophomore year of college.

XxRebel_GirlxX

i saw it yesterday
like i hated that they took off some parts of the book in the movie
then like in the movie Edward seemed that he didnt like Bella as much as he does in the book

revarai20

Smile like you mean it

This should be obvious.
Book - Came out in 2005
The movie jumped the gun to start filming last year.
Took less than 8 months apparently. Not to mention that Hollywood sugar coats, distorts, and manipulates the easy transitions from books into films by at least 65%. It saved money, and spiked anticipation to nix some of the "stuff" that you speak of. That's the way the industry works :3

Nonetheless;
I heard that the ending of the book was rushed into the last 10 minutes of the movie.
It is obvious. Yes, I know all that stuff. I should of said 'the books were always better then the movies' because most of the time, it's true. =/

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com

I wasn't planning to see it, but my friend wants to, so I guess I'm going.

I told her it was going to suck, but she was like no it's not...yeah right.

Do you guys like the actor for Edward? I kinda don't...

But I like his personality in real life: Media Player

FireDragon

OMG its soooo good. I kept finding myself laughing and the least funnist parts. and I don't even now why. im not gonna say more just cause i don't want to spoil it for everyone. don't hate the movie until you read the book!

I liked Kristen Stewart, she was a good chioce for Bella, Didn't like who played Edward that much, I also like who played Jacob, trst me he looks alot better with shorter hair!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back