• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Halves Meet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Darkside

Does anyone think that there's a chance that Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless meet each other at one point. What do you think happened if they did. I think a massive battle where Xemnas tried to regain his heart, but failed by some surprising way.

Also which game would you like to see this in if it does happen?

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
I can't see this happening simply because none of the games deal with Xemnas and Xehanort, except for Birth by Sleep. Even then, heartless and nobodies don't exist yet, so this is impossible. Though learning about Master Xehanort might reveal some things about both Xemnas and Xehanort's heartless.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, it just doesn't seem like it will happen. Though the idea seems quite nice.. an epic battle between two related beings. One protecting its heart and the other fighting to obtain it. Sounds pretty cool.:thumbup:

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it was in an interview. I don't know where but if you askes someone like HadesDragon I am shure they woudl concur. but yeah, I think its in a novel too. but anyways we already know that if a nobody dies after its heartless dies they are restored to their true self.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
While I doubt that the scene will get a chance to appear in any of the games, that would be a pretty cool meeting.
And if it did happen (speaking hypothetically here) I guess it would have to be an incredibly random scene during 358/2 Days.
But seriously, I don't see them doing this.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
it was in an interview. I don't know where but if you askes someone like HadesDragon I am shure they woudl concur. but yeah, I think its in a novel too. but anyways we already know that if a nobody dies after its heartless dies they are restored to their true self.

Do you know of any site or link I can read this on?

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Xehanort Will come back as his original self in the next KH game (KH3)

Becuz his heartless was Defeated 1st...so the heart was just floating in Kingdom hearts
then his nobody was destroyed...so then his body rejoins the heart..making his original self

This is in the Ansem reports..idk which 1

V

V.A.T.13

Yes. They met.
Sorta.

It was Riku in Ansem's body. He and Xemnas met each other in the novel, and Xemmy automatically knew it wasn't his heartless.

Anyone got the pic of it from the novel? I don't feel like looking for it, but I will if I must.

Also, the thing about Xehanort going back to normal? It's hinted in Another Report, not the Ansem reports.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
Yes. They met.
Sorta.

It was Riku in Ansem's body. He and Xemnas met each other in the novel, and Xemmy automatically knew it wasn't his heartless.

Anyone got the pic of it from the novel? I don't feel like looking for it, but I will if I must.

Also, the thing about Xehanort going back to normal? It's hinted in Another Report, not the Ansem reports.

Do you have any idea where I could find Another Report?

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Does anyone think that there's a chance that Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless meet each other at one point. What do you think happened if they did. I think a massive battle where Xemnas tried to regain his heart, but failed by some surprising way.

Also which game would you like to see this in if it does happen?

I do not see this happen in any of the game. xD

King Mario

Yes. They met.
Sorta.

Didn't Xemnas say "It's like looking at a mirror" despite he and Xehanort's heartless don't really look all that alike?

Sora's Darkside

I agree with you all, and the only game i think it could be in is 358/2 days. Think of it, you could play as Xemnas and fight against Xehanort's Heartless.

And wouldn't it be cool if Roxas was the one who stopped Xemnas from reclaiming his heart and that's why he got kicked out of the org. and labled a traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back