• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

two keyblades at one without drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
to do that all you have to do is level up to like around 80-100 to get it.it is pretty cool and you get to beat bosses easy

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
by the way.....if you dont know what the ability is called its synch blade.and i dont think it takes any ap

lostdude

dude that would be awseme if thats real. since you got the guide do you only need to get to level 80-100? cause other people have gotten to those levels but never mentioned this...

-BLITZ-

Lies, for one, you can't get to level 100 since 99 is the max so that throws your whole lie out the window. And i'm AT level 99 and i have yet to get this ability.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Sora never learns Synch Blade. That's a support ability given to the dual wielding drive forms. It let's them use both of the keyblades' special abilities.

E

Eclipse

this is so retarded. don't spread false info. you will be banned

i have the guide, sora doesn't learn synch blade

-BLITZ-

By level 80 you'd prolly already beaten all the bosses already so that throws your lie out the window even more.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
the guide didnt say anything about an ability called synch blade, thanks for gettin my hopes up:(

-BLITZ-

No idea but 99 is the limit. Went from 80 to 99 in like 10 minutes but equiping experience boost and Gullwing keyblade and defeating enemies at REALLY LOW and critical HP. A LOT OF EXP FROM THAT.

RIKUSFACE

i saw it in the guide but i dont thivk u get it. it just says its a growth ablity

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
okay okay my bad.i just saw it in the guide under sora's abilities and thought you could get it.if roxas could use two keyblades without drive then how come sora cant......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back