• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

two keyblades at one without drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

RIKUSFACE said:
it just says its a growth ablity
If it was really a growth ability, then the ones who have completely finished the game would've mentioned that we could obtain it at a certai level and use it for ourselves. ~__~

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
XjXsOlJa said:
to do that all you have to do is level up to like around 80-100 to get it.it is pretty cool and you get to beat bosses easy

This is definitely not possible.

Wrath of Roxas

This is TOTAL horse piss. The only way you can duel wield is driving and Snych blade is a support ability for the drive form so yeah. Dont spread around false info.

Lucinda

Sync blade is an ability for drives, that's why it dosen't take any AP.. You can't use two keyblades without drives unless you're Roxas. >_> And that's only one battle.

"Beat bosses easy" you say. by the time you get to level 80-100 you're most likley at the final door... Actually, for some reason I find this midly funny. X3..

Though you shouldn't spread rumors like this. It annoys people and it's really mean and stuff.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
like i said my bad and i thought you could do it because of the guide

Lucinda

Pay attetion to what you read before you get everyone hyped up.. It's rude and can get you banned. Sheesh. >_> (sorry if I sound rude.)

Puck

I just wish it could be like the other growth abilities like that Dash and high jump ability. Those are growth abilities and you can use them without drive.

R

Riku's Dawn

Get our hopes up and crush em,I really didn't get what ya all were saying.

Puck

By the way, which drive form is this synch blade ability in?

Lucinda

Valor, Master, and Final.. I'm pretty sure anyways.. Since those are all of the dual wield ones. The other ones may have different names since in Master he isn't holding one and in Final they're both floaty. I would check if I wasn't so lazy. >_>'

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Lucinda said:
Valor, Master, and Final.. I'm pretty sure anyways.. Since those are all of the dual wield ones. The other ones may have different names since in Master he isn't holding one and in Final they're both floaty. I would check if I wasn't so lazy. >_>'

correct!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back