• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two more drive forms.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Ok so we know there are three forms released so far, valor(goofy), wisdom(donald) and Master(donald and goofy). And master form is donald and goofy. If you want proof look on www.kh2.co.uk and look in their drive bar section. Also if you think, he hovers, like in widom form, and uses multiple keyblades, like in valor from, and if you look there are no other party members on the field. But anyway i was wondering what you guys think the other two are. I think that one is mickey. Thats just because it woul fit. Donald, Goofy, and Mickey. You would probaly go into a golden form and use the golden KK. the other is probally Minnie, for a holy form, or Riku for a twilight form. Anyways just want to know what you guys think the other forms are.

honestly i have no idea:p but i think he will be green in one form and white in the other one

Legato_Blue

i forget where but i heard the colors were going to be green and the ohter one pink but this is completely unconfirmed

O

Orochi Yashiro

If Sora's outfit is pink, it'll just like that thing in ff7 where cloud can date barret, so we'll all think Nomura is gay. He is anyways. Ok. (Hopeless mumbling).

tdude_6

Mickey fits although I doubt the colour will be gold because it's too close to yellow (master). Maybe silver to contrast with the gold KK. It could be called Guardian Form because Mickey is like Sora's Guardian. Also maybe the second one will be a secret one. like u have to do certain things to get it. or maybe it's the ultimate form. The Form where BHK and Sora Fuse to make Sora whole again. It could be called Spirit Form. Or Solid Form. just a prediction

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think a Sora/BHK form would be called, "complete" or "perfect" form. Thats probaly what will happen sometime in the game, since it seems sora is "incomplete."

A

Axel_San

I feel an Aladdin form would be nice, where you can steal Items, HP, and Mp from your enemies.

Last edited:

zappopunk182

They are gonna be riku and BHK and when you go into rikus form you wear something close to the darksuit he wears and when you fuse with bhk you get to wear your old uniform because hes your other half

these are my thoughts

or maybe you fuse with Diz and the glowing eye unknown since they are on both sides of the cover like donald and goofy

Last edited:

Marluxia Diablos

Remember, Nomura said that the other drive forms were secret. So they may or may not be a main character, like Riku or the BHK. It could be a Final Fantasy character, or a KH origional character, or another Disney character. Who knows? Maybe Sora will get in contact with the darkness in his heart.(Think Dark Jak from Jak 2) Or maybe a Pure light form or a twilight form.( I don't like that last one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back