• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two new voices official

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilou

I saw two cutscenes in english at KH-Media.Net and i recognized the voices of Jonny Deep as Jack Sparrow and Chris Sarandon as Jack Skellington

The M.C.

JTTW
well they werent supposed to be voicing anything in kh2.

Edit: well at least jonny depp wasnt supposed to.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Yeah, Johnny Depp was to busy to be a VA for Jack Sparrow because they're making PotC parts 2 & 3.

(By the way, I hate to sound like a n00b but, What's Rep Power? and how do you get them?)

Amros626 said:
Yeah, Johnny Depp was to busy to be a VA for Jack Sparrow because they're making PotC parts 2 & 3.

(By the way, I hate to sound like a n00b but, What's Rep Power? and how do you get them?)

Read about them in the introduction section.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
um... what? there aren't any cutscenes in english there. Are you talking about a MTV overdrive interview, because I saw Jack Sparrow and Jack Skellington talk in some of those. But it is not Johnny depp. AND IT ISN'T OFFICIAL. IT'S OFFICIAL IF TETSUYA NOMURA CONFIRMS IT OR S-E CONFIRMS IT. end of story.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
though they said deep couldn't do the voice cuz of scheduling conflicts it still sounds like him regardless . . .maybe he was able to do and square hasn't confirmed him yet cuz he's not a main character or w/e

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I agree that Johnny depp is busy filming Pirates of The Caribbean 3 after the filming of Dead Man Chest and I don't know about Chris Sarandon.....we don't know whether he will be voicing Jack Skellington in KH2 again?

sonicshadow

yeah, they are only are sposed to sound like the origanal voice actors, they arent the real thing

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
Agreed. It's common sense really. It'd be really stupid to cast the part of a character to someone who doesn't even remotely sound like the original. Nomura and Square are trying their best to compromise the voice acting of Jack Sparrow and the rest of the cast of PotC since they aren't available to play their parts. So naturally they're casting for voice actors who come very close into sounding like them, so the magic isn't really gone.

UnknownEnigma

but...come on how long does VA really take for a video game? and if the people knew they wouldve fast forwarded to their scene and make them do it and leave! sucks thogh i was lookn to PotC world and voices....

wingedKnightTx

uh, is it just me, or does anyone else think the Jack Sparrow VA sounds something almost quite the exact opposite of Johnny Depp? come on, I could tell with just the first few words that the VA was DEFFINATLY NOT Johnny Depp or sounded like him. He's a good VA, but he lacks a little of the emotion JD put into Cptn. Sparrow. But the think I wanna hear is Kira's VA replacement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back