• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Potential Worlds in Mind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovhannes1998

Hello everyone. Just two worlds I've been thinking about along with a lot of you for KH3.

Pocahontas: Ok hear me out. Looking at some worlds that really have a place in the real world, (Paris in Cite de Cloches) one can see that it's not impossible. I imagine if a Pocahontas world came up, it would need a title other than "'Merica." Maybe something like "The New World" or something. It is a Disney world so don't count it out. My reason for proposing this is because the time of Pocahontas was one of relative wilderness, something that both KH1 and 2 had in the forms of Deep Jungle and Pride Rock. I think an interesting story could be developed. Maybe something like the pilgrims are from a different world and other worlds are starting to develop "Gummi Ships". I don't know how great an idea that is, but I'm sure Nomura could make it work. Why not? I think it's important to keep old stories around in KH, but it's also important to develop new ones, especially since this could be the last game (tear).

Lilo and Stitch: Another real life place, Hawaii. Especially if we see Aqua in KH3, you can't not delve into Stitches story. I feel like it might be a "fun and relaxation" world for Sora with minimal Heartless. I haven't thought about this one enough, but it would tie up Stitches story well enough. Again, Nomura can make it work. As mentioned above, a different name would be necessary. Something like "Luau Land". I don't know.

Tell me what you guys think :)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I think both worlds have been discussed at length in the rate a world thread and the world sticky but if there's something else that causes these to stand out and warrant their own topic this has a better chance of staying open, probably.

Pandymint

Awards
I was thinking about the latter myself. Be like the TV show where some of the bosses are the other experiments. I think it'd be awesome, personally.

Hovhannes1998

I think both worlds have been discussed at length in the rate a world thread and the world sticky but if there's something else that causes these to stand out and warrant their own topic this has a better chance of staying open, probably.

"I was thinking about the latter myself. Be like the TV show where some of the bosses are the other experiments. I think it'd be awesome, personally."- Pandymint

First of all sorry I didn't know how to edit a quote in. I didn't want to double post. I agree with you Pandymint. Perhaps a type of arena could be made on this world like there was on Olympus. The Heartless can be like experiments with real aliens for final fights.

I know what you mean. I had seen these worlds talked about a little (the latter more than the former) in other threads, but I honestly opened this more for the first one trying to explain why it can be a good world if used wisely. I just thought about this recently and wasn't able to find it (at least from the searching I did) in that thread, so I made this. If necessary I can move my ideas there, but I think I addressed more for Pocahontas here than they did there. I don't know, sorry if opened an area for conflict. In any event, do you have any opinions on these worlds?

I think what really stands out about Pocahontas is the potential for a story, and for Lilo, the actual fact that they did travel through space in BBS.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
First of all sorry I didn't know how to edit a quote in.
You can either Copy and Paste what you want to quote, then add the
(the word balloon icon) around it, or you can also hit the Reply With Quote on who you want to quote and Copy and Paste from that. I usually do the latter since it saves time on spelling their name and also because it gives a link to the comment that's being quoted.

Popsydoodles

Pocahontas would probably end up being one of the darker worlds when it comes to the theme. The conflict between the pioneers and the natives. If anything I want the song savages in there. That would be awesome. Oh! And Kocoum! Ayeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeeeee!!!!

As for Lilo and Stitch, I wouldn't mind going to Hawaii but how much fun could you have adventuring on a beach? Idk how it could be done.

Last edited:

Venx

I think Pocahontas would fit KH3 perfectly. A dark forest with wonderful waterfalls, great music, serious story...oh I really really want that.

Won't talk about lilo & stitch, still one of the worlds that I want since many years.

Popsydoodles

I think Pocahontas would fit KH3 perfectly. A dark forest with wonderful waterfalls, great music, serious story...oh I really really want that.

Won't talk about lilo & stitch, still one of the worlds that I want since many years.

Can you paint with all the colors of the wiiiiiiiiiiind...

Emperor

"I was thinking about the latter myself. Be like the TV show where some of the bosses are the other experiments. I think it'd be awesome, personally."- Pandymint

First of all sorry I didn't know how to edit a quote in. I didn't want to double post. I agree with you Pandymint. Perhaps a type of arena could be made on this world like there was on Olympus. The Heartless can be like experiments with real aliens for final fights.

Somebody had the idea in some other thread - I don't have the patience to look - that the experiments could be like the 101 Dalmatians from KH1. You would go around to different worlds on Jamba's request to find and bring back experiment pods before they got wet, and some of the experiment's - like Sparky - would already be set free and act like optional bosses.

This was awhile ago so it isn't word for word, but I liked the idea. I think there's a good chance Mt. Olympus will have its own coliseum - like the Underworld and Olympus Coliseum itself - so I'm not sure they'd add a second one for Hawaii, if the world did make an appearance.

Pandymint

Awards
The experiments like the dalmatians, huh? I dig that idea, it'd be a nice call back to KHI while being new.

And thinking about it, I'd be down for Pocahontas. The villain is perfect for darkness corruption. But I only ask that they include this in the game.

these-white-men-are-dangerous.jpg

Hovhannes1998

Somebody had the idea in some other thread - I don't have the patience to look - that the experiments could be like the 101 Dalmatians from KH1. You would go around to different worlds on Jamba's request to find and bring back experiment pods before they got wet, and some of the experiment's - like Sparky - would already be set free and act like optional bosses.

This was awhile ago so it isn't word for word, but I liked the idea. I think there's a good chance Mt. Olympus will have its own coliseum - like the Underworld and Olympus Coliseum itself - so I'm not sure they'd add a second one for Hawaii, if the world did make an appearance.

You know, that's a really cool idea. That being said, could there be a 101 Dalmatians world where we're dogs too (just kidding). No but seriously it could be added. I know some people wanted a lady and the tramp world, so why not. It would, however, be difficult to tie a story in since the Dalmatians have masters and Sora is sort of a "I go where the wind takes me" kind of guy.

As for Olympus Coliseum, I absolutely loved the world in both of the console games, but could they add onto it story-wise (especially since we got the back story in BBS). In the credits for KH2, it could be seen that it was all rebuilt, so I don't know. Then again, it is sort of a tradition to have the arena in this world, and I doubt Nomura would break that tradition. I was talking about a KH3 without Olympus Coliseum, then maybe Hawaii could work with the purpose I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back