• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two things I don't understand.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORA619

Awards
I'm in the worlds that never was and now that they mentioned the seven keyholes again, I have a question years now. Why some worlds have more than one Keyhole? Same thing happened in KH II too. For every thing that is happening to a world that means we get a new keyhole? I thought that the 7th keyhole will be on the world that never was because it was the last world, but in the end it was a 2nd one in traverse town. But why? Wasn't a keyhole enough?

Now after the game drops Sora after the first scenes, we switch to Riku. When we drop again with Sora we see him in his KH II form Talking to Xion and she says to him that he must wake up. How in the world he changes back to his original form in his dream and when we get to play he has the DDD clothes? Am i missing something or I have to continue the game?

gxyoumo14

in kh2 the keyholes are to unlock the lanes between, as to why traverse town has two keyholes no idea.

as for the clothing change, i believe its cuz in dreams the dreamer,ie sora, doesnt have true control of whats happening. kinda like the naked in high school dream we all experience lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure the 7 keyholes of sleep do not correspond to the number of worlds that are asleep. I think the 7 keyholes of sleep act as a defense measure for the sleeping worlds, just as the 7 princesses of heart act as a defense for the realm of light against the realm of darkness.

In other words I think the 7 Keyholes of sleep were created by the sleeping worlds to keep heartless out, and only by entering the dreams of those worlds and unlocking the 7 keyholes can all the sleeping worlds be awoken.

When it comes to things connected to light, 7 seems to be a natural number. 7 princesses of heart, 7 lights of the X-Blade to protect them, and 7 Keyholes of sleep to protect the sleeping worlds which failed to return to their proper place in the realm of light.

Oh and the keyholes in KH2 were gates that unlock the lanes between and allowed Sora and the gang to bypass the walls surrounding each world. Remember in KH1 the walls between the worlds had been torn down thanks to the heartless (Which we know now was part of XH side of MX's, to weaken the worlds defenses for the coming Keyblade War). After Sora and Mickey sealed the door to darkness and the worlds were restored, presumably this caused them to be restored with their keyholes (The ones leading to their hearts) being automatically locked. As such the walls around the worlds were restored, so to travel to the worlds Sora had to unlock gates to the lanes between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back