• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two things I'd like to discuss about BBSv2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

1. I was combing old interviews, for the sheer sake of boredom, and came across this little snippet:

Its from a BBS Famitsu interview:

-- So then, why is Xemnas of Organization XIII searching for Ven?

Nomura: Well, there's still some time between the ending of 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI', so...

This means, as far as I am concerned, that BBSv2, being between bbs/1, will touch on Xemnas's intentions and quite possibly explain the distribution of Terra/Xehanort/Eraques across ASOD/Xemnas and... If he happens to be some kind of Xehanort, MF aswell.

2. And on the topic of MF, i'm thinking it's totally within reason that he may be the main enemy of BBSv2. Probably explains why he managed to never appear again.

Thoughts?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Maybe. Maybe not. Only time (and Nomura) will tell.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Actually, if V2 DOES come out first, then that's the game Nomura referred to when he said "The NEXT game will reveal the distribution of MX and Terra into Xemnas and Ansem SOD". Nice find! I didn't even realize that!

I'm sure it's very possible that MF is the main enemy however.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's interesting, the old interviews are really pointing towards BBS vol 2.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
/they've been working on it for a while.
Seriously, I really think BBSv2 is closer than we think. I mean, if Nomura was even chatting it up about the time between KH1 and BBS back then, then he must have a pretty sure idea by now what direction BBSv2 is going to take. Now the only question is the development. The Osaka team, who worked on BBS, are busy with 3D, I think. The main KH team are busting their rears over Versus, and h.a.n.d does work for DS games; I'm pretty sure that this game will be out on the PSP or the PSP2(or whatever you call it). leaving them out of the equation. So, who will be working on BBSv2? Maybe Osaka when they're done with 3D? Or maybe Osaka will do BBSv2 first, then go on to 3D?

Last edited:

vnnk

Funny when you look back and all the hints he is giving got to love you Nomura.

Hope as much as i can that V2 will have the organization in it i think wee need more insight in what they have done within the whole of the kingdom hearts series.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Maybe its been in the works for a while. The story of BbS was completed back in 2007, and they referenced Ventus being inside Sora during the first Kingdom Hearts, so apparently, Nomura has been plotting for years now and is farther ahead of time than we knew. Maybe he is MF!?!??!!??!?!

Radar

Bronze Member
I would like v2 to shed some more light on xemnas, that would be cool. I still want Ven in his chair though. No time travel messing around here please Nomura.

Megavoltage

Awards
And on the topic of MF, i'm thinking it's totally within reason that he may be the main enemy of BBSv2. Probably explains why he managed to never appear again.
When you put it that way it makes perfect sense for Mysterious Figure to be Aqua's enemy in BBSV2. I can really see this happening now. But WHY would he bother Aqua? Why go through the trouble of stalking someone down in the RoD? You'd think he'd just leave her to die alone in the RoD without going through the trouble of trying to kill her himself.

Maybe Aqua visiting Castle of Dreams and other worlds that fell into darkness will somehow interfere with Mysterious Figure's plans?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
/they've been working on it for a while.
Seriously, I really think BBSv2 is closer than we think.
I'd love that to be true but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Funny when you look back and all the hints he is giving got to love you Nomura.
It's cool in this situation, but when he gives spoilers in his interviews it's exacerbating.

The Lone Warrior

Maybe its been in the works for a while. The story of BbS was completed back in 2007, and they referenced Ventus being inside Sora during the first Kingdom Hearts, so apparently, Nomura has been plotting for years now and is farther ahead of time than we knew. Maybe he is MF!?!??!!??!?!

LOL to him being MF. but yeah all these hints. i really think that bbsv2 is the time period between he birth of the organization and the heartless, as well as how AX became Xemnas and Ansem SoD. maybe even how Micky got Kingdom Key d

Ikkin

Bronze Member
When you put it that way it makes perfect sense for Mysterious Figure to be Aqua's enemy in BBSV2. I can really see this happening now. But WHY would he bother Aqua? Why go through the trouble of stalking someone down in the RoD? You'd think he'd just leave her to die alone in the RoD without going through the trouble of trying to kill her himself.

Maybe Aqua visiting Castle of Dreams and other worlds that fell into darkness will somehow interfere with Mysterious Figure's plans?

What if he's not just an enemy? We really don't know what he is for now -- there's no reason to assume he wants Aqua dead. It wouldn't be that strange if he played a more DiZ-like role, making Aqua's life more difficult so he can use her for plans of his own without ever intending for her to fail.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know whether the distribution of memories between Ansem SoD and Xemnas will be explained in KH 3D or BBS vol.2.
Nice find anyway.
If it really explain in BBS vol.2, it will be very interesting, as it maybe involved Apprentice Xehanort too.

Stars

リク
Even though it seem to confirm that the distribution of memories between Ansem and Xemnas will happened in KH3D. But it is still interesting if it will appear in BBS v2... I kinda hope there will be part of Xehanort Apprentice's story in the game...

Crystal

Silver Member
Even though it seem to confirm that the distribution of memories between Ansem and Xemnas will happened in KH3D. But it is still interesting if it will appear in BBS v2... I kinda hope there will be part of Xehanort Apprentice's story in the game...

It will be interesting if BBS vol.2 involved AX's scenario.

Megavoltage

Awards
What if he's not just an enemy? We really don't know what he is for now -- there's no reason to assume he wants Aqua dead. It wouldn't be that strange if he played a more DiZ-like role, making Aqua's life more difficult so he can use her for plans of his own without ever intending for her to fail.
I assumed Mysterious Figure's an enemy because he attacked TAV. But I guess MF could still be some sort of an ally for Aqua if he was just testing TAV's fighting abilities instead of actually trying to murder them, just getting an idea of what they're capable of. So later on in the RoD after MF finds Aqua he helps her or uses her in some scheme... this could work. I like this idea.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would like v2 to shed some more light on xemnas, that would be cool. I still want Ven in his chair though. No time travel messing around here please Nomura.

Well, ya know, beside the fact that Ven dissappearing from his chair could also be just symbolism for something, there can be other reasons for his body not being there anymore, time travel is not the only one.

Furthermore, we can be sure about that his body was at least up to CoM/Days still in the chamber.

Crystal

Silver Member
I assumed Mysterious Figure's an enemy because he attacked TAV. But I guess MF could still be some sort of an ally for Aqua if he was just testing TAV's fighting abilities instead of actually trying to murder them, just getting an idea of what they're capable of. So later on in the RoD after MF finds Aqua he helps her or uses her in some scheme... this could work. I like this idea.

So, you're saying MF is after Aqua?

Stars

リク

An ally for Aqua? It seem more likely that MF could be testing their abilities

Crystal

Silver Member
It seem more likely that MF could be testing their abilities

Yeah. Because after the battle with TAV, MF disappear and didn't intend to kill three of them.
It is possible that MF could just testing their abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back