• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two things I'd like to discuss about BBSv2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

So is MF a Cannon battle ? i assume it will be with what it was like with Xemnas in KHFM.

Rexy

Bronze Member
2. And on the topic of MF, i'm thinking it's totally within reason that he may be the main enemy of BBSv2. Probably explains why he managed to never appear again.

Thoughts?
well i had nothing more to do so i defeated MF again with Aqua and Ventus, using my normal commands and not only thunder and fire surges... and he make time go reverse, like i attacked him and he put to go back, when he made that i remembered of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Secret Episode ending, the part were the BbS secret ending goes reverse, when Aqua is about to get into contact with Ansem and then we see that movie rewind...
i really think MF is envolved wiith BbSV2 because of the secret episode movie (part of it) beeing BbS secret ending rewind, one of MF abilities to heal and conterattack us on the battle against him

So is MF a Cannon battle ? i assume it will be with what it was like with Xemnas in KHFM.

and like Lingering Will battle on Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Maybe its been in the works for a while. The story of BbS was completed back in 2007, and they referenced Ventus being inside Sora during the first Kingdom Hearts, so apparently, Nomura has been plotting for years now and is farther ahead of time than we knew. Maybe he is MF!?!??!!??!?!

Really now? I thought the current direction that Kingdom Hearts is going is due to Nomura's tendency to pull Kudzu plots. I don't think he's had every single thing planned from the very beginning. Nomura is more like a skilled improviser than anything, trying to add on to the plot and making the new elements make sense to the current plot (although IMO, something he fails at doing since he likes to complicate things too much).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think is a canon battle because he appear before the LoD turn into CO.
that still doesnt make any sens why would any of them go back there and not check in with master eraqus especail with aqua

Ronove

I think we may get AX as a character.

As for MF, either we'll play as "him" or "he'll" be the final boss.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
Maybe its been in the works for a while. The story of BbS was completed back in 2007, and they referenced Ventus being inside Sora during the first Kingdom Hearts, so apparently, Nomura has been plotting for years now and is farther ahead of time than we knew. Maybe he is MF!?!??!!??!?!
Wait what? When did they reference Ventus being inside Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1?

Xammag

I mean I'm assuming he was the ominous voice of knowing that spoke to Sora at various points throughout the game, but this is still purely theory and was in no way confirmed in Birth by Sleep.

I bought KH1 over the weekend and I also noticed that Sora had a guiding voice while he was in his Dive into the Heart tutorial and what not. I would have a hard time believing Ven could just talk to him like that, but it's pretty convincing.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The guiding voice was supposed to be Mickey, like in Re:Coded.

whodeany

The guiding voice was supposed to be Mickey, like in Re:Coded.

Nomura confirmed this, if I remember correctly. But I like the idea of it being Ventus more, so lets 'hope' he pulls another retcon and changes it. It would make a lot more sense than Mickey. So many questions...

1. How did he know Sora would get the Keyblade?
2. How did he talk to him?

Also, for that matter, how did he know in his original letter to Donald/Goofy that the keyblade bearer was going to be a boy. I know its nothing, but maybe 'Terra' will tell him he gave his power to Riku and, while trying to speak to Riku, Mickey also spoke to Sora. I swear... These games have so many holes in them.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nomura confirmed this, if I remember correctly. But I like the idea of it being Ventus more, so lets 'hope' he pulls another retcon and changes it. It would make a lot more sense than Mickey. So many questions...

1. How did he know Sora would get the Keyblade?
2. How did he talk to him?

Also, for that matter, how did he know in his original letter to Donald/Goofy that the keyblade bearer was going to be a boy. I know its nothing, but maybe 'Terra' will tell him he gave his power to Riku and, while trying to speak to Riku, Mickey also spoke to Sora. I swear... These games have so many holes in them.
Yen Sid probably told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back