• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Type the KH characters (MBTI)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

In_a_Quandary

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread made for this. (I've search the entire forum and found only one measly post [by Jelai] that mentions it.) For those of you who are unfamiliar with MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), it's a test that assesses one's personality on the scales of Introversion-Extroversion, Sensing-iNtuition, Feeling-Thinking, and Perceiving-Judging. There are sixteen personality types in total, each a unique combination of the four letters.

Anyway, here are the types I've assigned to the characters:

Sora: ESFP
Kairi: ESFJ
Riku: ISTP (beginning of KH) => INTJ (end of KHII)

Donald: ISTJ
Goofy: ENFP
Mickey: ENFJ

Organization XIII (heavily biased towards T – especially IxTx – due to lack of hearts):
Xemnas: INTP
Xigbar: ESTP
Xaldin: INTJ
Vexen: INTJ
Lexeaus: ISTJ
Zexion: INTJ
Saïx: ISTJ
Axel: ENTP
Demyx: ENFP
Luxord: ENTP
Marluxia: INTJ
Larxene: ESTP
Roxas: ISFP
Xion: IxFJ (having difficulty with the S-N placement)

Naminé: INFP
DiZ (Ansem the Wise): ENTJ

Hayner: ESTP
Pence: ENFP
Olette: ISFJ

Characters from BBS (haven’t played this, so I’m not overly familiar with the characters)
Terra: INFP (credit goes to Ikkin for the thorough dissection of his character)
Ventus: ESFP
Aqua: ISTJ
Eraqus: ISTJ

Master Xehanort: INTJ
Vanitas: xxTx (I really dunno, he doesn’t appear to have much of a personality aside being completely evil)

What do you guys think? (And for the record, I think every type has been covered at least once... Edit: not anymore)

Last edited:

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
What the--

when did I mention this?

It's eerie, because I was just recently contemplating what MBTI type Axel and Saix would be.

It's also talked about here and here.

By the way, I think Axel really is more likely to be ENFP than ENTP, especially when considering how he and Saix seem so opposite from each other. On the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, ENFP is the opposite type to ISTJ and vise versa. Saix seems spot-on as an ISTJ, and I'm willing to bet my money that Axel is an ENFP, especially when factoring in the personality of his Other, Lea. He seems like the type that is more likely to think of new, radical unconventional ideas than Isa (I mean just look at him; he looks like the trouble-maker type kid), more outgoing than him, more likely to be idealistic than him, more tuned in to his emotions than him, etc. While Isa is more logical, realistic, rational, etc. However, he does feel deeply. He just seems like the type that doesn't know how to verbalize it well, and rather shows it through actions instead.

Relationship

The ENFP will often seek friendship from a wide variety of types. They look for the potential in people and always look for new possibilities. They often appear to be over positive and can appear insincere. ENFPs are intensely loyal, but are often looking to make the relationship a little better or think its not quite what it could be.

The ISTJ likes to also have order in their friends and in their appearance. Hanging out with the wild and crazy isn't likely to happen. ISTJ's tend to develop strong, loyal, consistent friendships that stand the test of time. ISTJ’s may have trouble showing emotion, but within the strength of a time-tested friendship, they often find comfort. The ISTJ is a strong believer in taking responsibility. They also say the things they mean. Often they are accused of being uncaring, but they view the benchmark of commitment by actions and not words.
Also, I think Riku is more INTJ to me.

As for MX, he's more like to be an INTJ than an INTP. I mean that guy is crazy prepared with his plans (there's a reason why ISTJs are called "The Strategist" while INTPs are "The Engineer").

People with a Judging-type preference are more likely to be organized and efficient in their plans than those with a Perceiving-type preference. Here's the lowdown on Judging vs Perceiving:

Judging (J)

Judging is the preference outwardly displayed. Judging does not mean "judgmental". Judging people like order, organization and think sequentially. They like to have things planned and settled. Judging people seek closure.

Judging Characteristics
  • Decisive
  • Controlled
  • Good at finishing
  • Organized
  • Structured
  • Scheduled
  • Quick at tasks
  • Responsible
  • Likes closure
  • Makes plans
Judging Personality Types
Perceiving (P)

Perceiving is the preference outwardly displayed. Perceiving people are flexible, like to keep their options open and think randomly. They like to act spontaneously and are adaptable. Perceivers like to keep things open ended.

Perceiving Characteristics
  • Adaptable
  • Relaxed
  • Disorganized
  • Care-free
  • Spontaneous
  • Changes tracks midway
  • Keeps options open
  • Procrastinates
  • Dislikes routine
  • Flexible
Perceiving Personality Types

Last edited:

In_a_Quandary

What the--

when did I mention this?

Approximately five months ago, according to the date of that post I found. I can root it out for you if you'd like.

It's eerie, because I was just recently contemplating what MBTI type Axel and Saix would be.

It's also talked about here and here.

By the way, I think Axel really is more likely to be ENFP than ENTP, especially when considering how he and Saix seem so opposite from each other. On the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, ENFP is the opposite type to ISTJ and vise versa. Saix seems spot-on as an ISTJ, and I'm willing to bet my money that Axel is an ENFP, especially when factoring in the personality of his Other, Lea. He seems like the type that is more likely to think of new, radical unconventional ideas than Isa (I mean just look at him; he looks like the trouble-maker type kid), more outgoing than him, more likely to be idealistic than him, more tuned in to his emotions than him, etc. While Isa is more logical, realistic, rational, etc. However, he does feel deeply. He just seems like the type that doesn't know how to verbalize it well, and rather shows it through actions instead.

I don't agree. I doubt Lea is even ENFP; he seems more ESTP to me (like Hayner). You're basing your argument on the premise that Saix and Axel behave like polar opposites, which is not at all accurate. Being on the opposite ends of the Introversion-Extroversion scale can exaggerate the differences in their personalties.

Axel is calculating, manipulative and willing to sacrifice his (non-existent) morals to achieve his goals. He's not at all loyal (I shudder to think of that guy as a friend) and shifts alliances as he sees fit. He's certainly more realistic than idealistic, and he's not comfortable discussing emotions (does the discussion about 'love' ring a bell?). He's even crapper at handling them (Roxas blows up at him for hurting Xion and he gives some cryptic half-assed response). That's ENTP for you.

Goofy and Demyx are the real ENFPs. I'm sure you can differentiate between them and Axel pretty easily.

and rather shows it through actions instead.

By the way, T's are ones who are more likely to show their feelings through actions rather than words. Take Cloud (ISTP) for instance.

And I think Riku is more like an INTJ though.

Possibly; Riku undergoes a great deal of character development between KH and KHII.

I also once read this MBTI page where Donal Duck was typed as an ESFJ.

Well, he ain't ESFJ in Kingdom Hearts. ESFJs are sociable and amiable people. Donald - is not.

Jelai

Website
Approximately five months ago, according to the date of that post I found. I can root it out for you if you'd like.

I don't agree. I doubt Lea is even ENFP; he seems more ESTP to me (like Hayner). You're basing your argument on the premise that Saix and Axel behave like polar opposites, which is not at all accurate. Being on the opposite ends of the Introversion-Extroversion scale can exaggerate the differences in their personalties.

Axel is calculating, manipulative and willing to sacrifice his (non-existent) morals to achieve his goals. He's not at all loyal (I shudder to think of that guy as a friend) and shifts alliances as he sees fit. He's certainly more realistic than idealistic, and he's not comfortable discussing emotions (does the discussion about 'love' ring a bell?). He's even crapper at handling them (Roxas blows up at him for hurting Xion and he gives some cryptic half-assed response). That's ENTP for you.

Goofy and Demyx are the real ENFPs. I'm sure you can differentiate between them and Axel pretty easily.

By the way, T's are ones who are more likely to show their feelings through actions rather than words. Take Cloud (ISTP) for instance.

Possibly; Riku undergoes a great deal of character development between KH and KHII.

Well, he ain't ESFJ in Kingdom Hearts. ESFJs are sociable and amiable people. Donald - is not.

Alright, your argument for Axel being ENTP seems reasonable. But my reason for typing mainly Lea as an ENFP rather than the other ExxPs is because of how he interacted with Ventus, and especially in how he seems to want everyone he comes across to befriend him and remember him.

Yeah, I forgot to add the "rather in words" part in the whole "Thinkers are also likely to show their feelings through actions rather than words." I knew was forgetting something...

*shrug* That's what the MBTI page thing said, but I didn't agree with how that person typed Donald either.

And sure thing, I'd like to see the post where I posted about the MBTI back then lol.

Last edited:

In_a_Quandary

Alright, your argument for Axel being ENTP seems reasonable. But my reason for typing mainly Lea as an ENFP rather than the other ExxPs is because of how he interacted with Ventus, and especially in how he seems to want everyone he comes across to befriend him and remember him.

Well, I've only watched that scene (on Youtube) once, having never played BBS myself. So I'm not in the best position to make an accurate assessment of Lea's character.

*shrug* That's what the MBTI page thing said, but I didn't agree with how that person typed Donald either.

Could you please show me the link? I wanna see their reasoning (and rip it to shreds XD).

And sure thing, I'd like to see the post where I posted about the MBTI back then lol.

Here it is:

Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology.

especially the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I'm a sucker for this psychology personality type test. I know my MBTI type: It's INFP. And if I had to guess some KH character's personality types, I would guess...

Sora: ESFJ or ESFP
Riku: INTJ
Terra: INTJ
Aqua: ISFJ

some geeky/nerdy pop culture/subcultures get my brain churning as well, such as Steampunk and speculative fiction.

...Are we the only two on the entire forum who are interested in both MBTI and KH? And do you agree (or disagree) with the rest of the type assignments?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
...why does Terra keep getting called a T? The entire game would fall apart if he wasn't an F. XD;

He's definitely more of an INFP than anything else to me. *will explain more later*

In_a_Quandary

...why does Terra keep getting called a T? The entire game would fall apart if he wasn't an F. XD;

He's definitely more of an INFP than anything else to me. *will explain more later*

Care to elaborate? As I have mentioned before, I'm not overly familiar with the BBS lot. I am, however, familiar with INFPs, and I don't really see the resemblance.

Key

Exile
Awards
Whoa, this is cool. I remember taking this test my freshman year, i think i was an INFP, if i remember correctly... though the N and the F were pretty close.

*looks at the list* Oh, the irony. Namine's an INFP too. I also happen to be an artist. Hahaha....

Anyways, looking at your list, i think you're pretty close with all of these, so good job :D I never thought of applying all of these traits to the KH characters, but this is pretty cool.

wait explain this a little better because i dont understand it that much

The letters assigned to characters are representative of certain personality traits, and the combination of the 4 letters is their basic personality. Each letter stands of one aspect of their personality, for example, if you have an "E" you're an extrovert, and an "I" means you're an introvert. Using mine as an example, I would be categorized as a "Introversion-Intuition-Feeling-Percieving" type, AKA, a "Dreamer," according to Jelai's list.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think I'm about the only person who'd give Sora an I. Yes, he's outgoing and happy-go-lucky most of the time but it's been established nicely that he bottles a LOT up and only let out how he really feels when he's basically about to break or was already broken. :v

In_a_Quandary

Whoa, this is cool. I remember taking this test my freshman year, i think i was an INFP, if i remember correctly... though the N and the F were pretty close.

*looks at the list* Oh, the irony. Namine's an INFP too. I also happen to be an artist. Hahaha....

A good majority of (visual) artists are either ISFP or INFP. The difference between their type of art? ISFP art tends to be more sensuous, and INFP art, more metaphorical and abstract.

Professional instrumentalists (pianist, violinist, harpist): ISFP

Writers: INFx. Generally INxx types.

Namine fits very well into the INFP niche. She's highly introverted, emotionally sensitive, and has a tendency to 'know' things, which is strongly indicative of iNtuition. One can also debate that she is INFJ (INFP and INFJ are superficially similar) on this premise, save for the fact that her dominant and auxiliary functions appear to be Introverted Feeling (Fi) - Extraverted iNtuition (Ne) rather than Introverted iNtuition (Ni) - Extraverted Feeling (Fe). (INFPs have Fi-Ne as their strongest functions; INFJs, Ni-Fe.)

INFP:

Introverted Feeling function allows a person to know what they value. It is the ability to see through others and know what they are really like as if they had an internal radar. When it identifies a person with similar values there is a desire to connect.

Extraverted Intuition function allows a person to see different path or ways. When information comes in, different possibilities are thought of, realizing that there is always another way of looking at things.

INFJ:

Introverted Intuition function allows a person to have a sense about the future. It is the ability to grasp and get a sense of a pattern or plan. Information that is usually hard to understand and dissect is easily processed through Introverted Intuition.

Extraverted Feeling function allows a person to adjust their behavior to the needs of others. Is it the ability to relate and the desire to connect with others with warmth and consideration. It draws others out and responds to expressed or unexpressed needs.

...And nobody gets what I'm saying.

I think I'm about the only person who'd give Sora an I. Yes, he's outgoing and happy-go-lucky most of the time but it's been established nicely that he bottles a LOT up and only let out how he really feels when he's basically about to break or was already broken. :v

You're right; you'd be the only person.

Being Extroverted does not necessarily mean that you'd regurgitate your thoughts/feelings at every given opportunity. Axel is ENTP, and I most assuredly do not see him divulging his motives to just anyone (if at all).

The Briggs-Myers definition of Extroversion is that one gains energy from the external environment (socializing with people), while Introversion means that one gains energy from the internal environment (thinking things through alone). I think you can infer from that Sora is clearly, indisputably Extroverted.

Last edited:

In_a_Quandary

No, i understand what you're talking about :D Haha, the way you say it, Namine and I must be personality twins. XD

Out of curiosity, where are you finding all this info? o.o can i have a link to whatever website you're using?

You can find this info anywhere on Google. Just type in 'MBTI personality types', or a particular function like 'Introverted Feeling', or simply 'INFP'. It'd come up.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Care to elaborate? As I have mentioned before, I'm not overly familiar with the BBS lot. I am, however, familiar with INFPs, and I don't really see the resemblance.

Terra's personality is pretty much the biggest bait-and-switch in the series, so it's really hard to get a handle on him from promotional media. Also, the only reason I said he was an INFP was because most of the other types showed more non-Terra-ish traits on my initial reading of the typings.

Even with more thought put into it, though, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what he really should be.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, Aqua's totally an ISTJ (along with Master Eraqus), not an ISFJ.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In_a_Quandary

First of all, I'd like to commend you on your thorough analysis of both Terra and Aqua. You did a good job.

Terra's personality is pretty much the biggest bait-and-switch in the series, so it's really hard to get a handle on him from promotional media. Also, the only reason I said he was an INFP was because most of the other types showed more non-Terra-ish traits on my initial reading of the typings.

Even with more thought put into it, though, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what he really should be.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

All those points you have raised also pertain to the ISFP personality type. We have already established that he is IxxP. (Though I know for certain that he isn't INTP.) Personally, I am not inclined to believe him INFP because he is very gullible, and all the INFPs I have known are anything but. Of course, it can be a serious case of self-delusion, which seems to be a weakness of INFPs... Still, I'd prefer a stronger argument than his apparent obliviousness to the physical environment to substantiate his position on the S-N axis.

Also, Aqua's totally an ISTJ (along with Master Eraqus), not an ISFJ.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I won't argue this, because I had also considered that she is more T than F. Or perhaps that she is quite balanced on the T-F scale, with a slight inclination towards T. I will change her and Eraqus' type assignments accordingly.

Thank you for your input.

Last edited:

Jelai

Website
Oh wow, this thread sure ballooned up pretty quickly.

I'll try my best to reply to everyone, so, uhhmm...

@ In_a_Quandary: I feel like I'm being stalked lol. But I'm pretty sure there's more out there that are interested in both MBTI and KH. Mind you, I was even thinking about using some Jungian typology along with the rest of Jungian literary criticism in this current KH fan fiction I'm writing lolz. I've been studying up on Jungian concepts a lot lately.

....Here's the link where Donald Duck is listed under 'ESFJ':
ESFJ Profile

As for the rest of your typing, well let's see...

I'm not sure about Xemnas. I think he's either ENTJ or INTP...ehh personally, I'll peg him as xNTx for now.

I find it amusing how nearly all of the apprentices are NTs though, especially INTJ. /Stereotypical scientists types lolz

Man, DiZ may as well be my father because he certainly does act like my father at times (whom is also ENTJ) 8|. I sometimes butt heads with my father at times as well when it comes to dealing with his criticism and sarcasm, due to me being an INFP. Oh lolz I'm Naminé while my dad is DiZ. This is brilliant.

Vanitas does seem quite difficult to type. I'll just say that he's the shadow/unhealthy type of....well, one of the 16 personality types lol.

The rest seem quite accurate. However, you did forget one type...

ESTJ. No Kingdom Hearts characters are ESTJ?

By the way, I do both visual art and piano. XP However, with my art, I have little patience for detail. When I draw....IDK, I guess it tends to be more along the lines of Minamalism, Dadaism, Pop Art, Art Installation, etc. Yeah, pretty much more about concepts than the aesthetics of the art. I get so enamored by artists who are able to take their time to draw all those meticulous little details found in the ruffles of clothing or to draw each and every single window of a city scape in a precise manner, etc. Dx

@ KeyOfDestiny1313: about INFPs and art, see above lol. ^

@ Ikkin: Good job! I enjoyed reading your analyses.

As for Terra's typing...hmm, well:

e) He tends to strongly dislike conflict with those he cares about, and tends towards avoidant behavior like giving the cold shoulder and leaving rather than arguing. If he's forced to fight, as when he fought Master Eraqus to save Ven, he's deeply pained by his own behavior and considers himself in the wrong even if he's not.
That sounds a lot like me. In fact, my ENTJ father recently got infuriated at me for leaving him and my ISTJ mom in the middle of their criticism. I couldn't stand how he and my mom just keep on criticizing me every time I make a mistake as I can only stand harsh criticism to a certain threshold. Once it starts to get to me too personally, I just go away because I can't stand to sit there any longer and deal with these blows on me. So my dad got mad at me for walking upstairs in the middle of his criticism, and found it rude that I did such an action. I wish I could have told him as to why I left him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because he might just get even angrier and spit out even more criticisms.

so I'm guessing that Terra's dominant function is Fi. Well, there's only two personality types whose dominant function is Fi: ISFP and INFP.

ISFP: Fi, Se, Ni, Te
INFP: Fi, Ne, Si, Te

So I'm guessing that Terra is IxFP for now.

Last edited:

In_a_Quandary

@ In_a_Quandary: I feel like I'm being stalked lol.

Why should you get that impression?

....Here's the link where Donald Duck is listed under 'ESFJ':
ESFJ Profile

Thanks. (Edit: Looked it up. They didn't provide a justification. *shrugs*)

I'm not sure about Xemnas. I think he's either ENTJ or INTP...ehh personally, I'll peg him as xNTx for now.

INTP. Dominant function appears to be Ti, not Te. I wouldn't call letting the Key Bearer run around freely a carefully executed plan. He seems to be content to let the finer nuances of his overall plan fall to the wayside, as long as the primary objective is accomplished. It's almost... sloppy of him. And the lack of meticulousness is most assuredly not a J-trait.

Introverted thinking function allows a person to categorize and analyze data. It is the ability to identify inconsistencies, know how things work and problem-solve.

His endless soliloquies about the artificial Kingdom Hearts should be indication enough of this.

Extraverted thinking function allows a person to organize and categorize things, thoughts or arguments. It is the ability to see the logical consequences of actions. It follows sequence and organization.

To use a couple of his quotes:

Xemnas: Axel, Roxas, and Xion will play the roles Kingdom hearts has chosen for them.

Xemnas: Take steps? How can you not see how perfect this is? Xion is marching right into the arms of destiny. The only steps we need take are two: watch... and wait.

I find it amusing how nearly all of the apprentices are NTs though, especially INTJ. /Stereotypical scientists types lolz

Almost everyone in the Org is NT, really. Nomura wasn't terribly creative with their personality designs, though I suppose he's got limited choices considering he's already eliminated half the available types (Fs) on the precept that Nobodies lack hearts.

Vanitas does seem quite difficult to type. I'll just say that he's the shadow/unhealthy type of....well, one of the 16 personality types lol.

Or all of them...

The rest seem quite accurate. However, you did forget one type...

ESTJ. No Kingdom Hearts characters are ESTJ?

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear so. If Donald were a little more extroverted, though...

By the way, I do both visual art and piano. XP However, with my art, I have little patience for detail. When I draw....IDK, I guess it tends to be more along the lines of Minamalism, Dadaism, Pop Art, Art Installation, etc. Yeah, pretty much more about concepts than the aesthetics of the art. I get so enamored by artists who are able to take their time to draw all those meticulous little details found in the ruffles of clothing or to draw each and every single window of a city scape in a precise manner, etc. Dx

I also do both visual art (you reviewed my RokuShi fanart, remember?) and piano (not professionally, of course). And I also write (as a hobby, again). But I am neither ISFP nor INFP.

On the whole, ISFPs seem keener on the aesthetics of art - that includes details - than INFPs, yes.

As for Terra's typing...hmm, well:

That sounds a lot like me. In fact, my ENTJ father recently got infuriated at me for leaving him and my ISTJ mom in the middle of their criticism. I couldn't stand how he and my mom just keep on criticizing me every time I make a mistake as I can only stand harsh criticism to a certain threshold. Once it starts to get to me too personally, I just go away because I can't stand to sit there any longer and deal with these blows on me. So my dad got mad at me for walking upstairs in the middle of his criticism, and found it rude that I did such an action. I wish I could have told him as to why I left him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because he might just get even angrier and spit out even more criticisms.

so I'm guessing that Terra's dominant function is Fi. Well, there's only two personality types whose dominant function is Fi: ISFP and INFP.

ISFP: Fi, Se, Ni, Te
INFP: Fi, Ne, Si, Te

So I'm guessing that Terra is IxFP for now.

I guess.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
First of all, I'd like to commend you on your thorough analysis of both Terra and Aqua. You did a good job.

Thanks. ^_^

All those points you have raised also pertain to the ISFP personality type. We have already established that he is IxxP. (Though I know for certain that he isn't INTP.) Personally, I am not inclined to believe him INFP because he is very gullible, and all the INFPs I have known are anything but. Of course, it can be a serious case of self-delusion, which seems to be a weakness of INFPs... Still, I'd prefer a stronger argument than his apparent obliviousness to the physical environment to substantiate his position on the S-N axis.

...gah, I knew I forgot something important in that giant textwall of a post.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I won't argue this, because I had also considered that she is more T than F. Or perhaps that she is quite balanced on the T-F scale, with a slight inclination towards T. I will change her and Eraqus' type assignments accordingly.

Thank you for your input.

You're welcome. ^_^

Yeah, Aqua does seem to be more balanced on the T-F scale than, say, Eraqus is. It's mostly the ordering of functions that makes me think she's ISTJ rather than ISFJ - Fe is supposed to make it harder for an ISFJ to boldly state opinions, and Ti makes it difficult for the ISFJ to make objective judgements about others, which just doesn't fit Aqua, who's very blunt and judgmental. Te, on the other hand, seems consistent with her high level of formality, and Fi with her ability to set her feelings aside in emotionally charged situations.

Last edited:

In_a_Quandary

Edit: Damn spoiler tag didn't work...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The ability to 'see into the future' is representative of Ni rather than Ne. ISFPs have Ni as their tertiary function. Perhaps it is especially well-developed in Terra's case, so much so that it overrides - or serves as a substitute to - the (underdeveloped) auxiliary Se.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Self-criticism/perfectionism is a product of Fi rather than Si.

Introverted Sensing function allows a person to remember data in detail and be able to compare it to the current data. It is the ability to link present experiences to past experiences in search for a connection.

Si is what makes SJs so adamant about following tradition and propriety. ...And you'd see many instances of Terra abandoning tradition and 'going his own way'. I don't see how your argument substantiates a well-developed Si on Terra's part.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Once again, this is representative of Ni rather than Ne. Ne is brainstorming possibilities; Ni is following an (intangible and often linear) thread into the future.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I maintain the argument that Terra is ISFP - whose development got kind of topsy-turvy due to excessive influence by SJs. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back