• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Can Play As The BHK!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
yes im soooo happy u can play as the BHK i could tell from the trailer i just watched it was BHK awakening but his life and MP and command menu were there so u can play as him ! yay :D :D

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
yes im soooo happy u can play as the BHK i could tell from the trailer i just watched it was BHK awakening but his life and MP and command menu were there so u can play as him ! yay :D :D

Wow, welcome to like 5 months ago. For those who read the interviews, we already knew this. Sorry if I sounded mean, but its true. Yes, this is the first time we've seen a clip of him fighting, but it isnt the first time it has been confirmed.

chosen destiny

bhk is my most favorite character in the game kh. and if you look hard enough it looks as though bhk is weilding the kingdom key?! correct me if im wrong.

starry_eyed_hero

chosen destiny said:
bhk is my most favorite character in the game kh. and if you look hard enough it looks as though bhk is weilding the kingdom key?! correct me if im wrong.
he is indeed holding the kingdom key in his hand. check out the pic of him in my sig, and you can see it perfectly(well ok, it's fuzzy, but it's definently the kingdom key).

also, fuzzy, souleater, you 2 need to understand something. We know this was announced a year ago, but hearing about it just isn't the same as actually seeing it with your own eyes. We're not surprised that you'll be able to play as him, it just feels great to actually see his face next to his own hp and mp bars. It looks awesome to see him in the midst of his own awakening with a hud around him.

chosen destiny

yep, its fuzzy. lol, its ok. this is so awsome though. so it looks like bhk can weild just about the same keyblades as sora can. i wonder why though.
starry_eyed_hero said:
he is indeed holding the kingdom key in his hand. check out the pic of him in my sig, and you can see it perfectly(well ok, it's fuzzy, but it's definently the kingdom key).

looks like his command bar is like in kh1

wait a freaking min... how did u take pictures on it? I can't take a picture because its not windows media player..

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
YOU IDIOT! IDIOT!! Seeing the pick doesn't mean squat! Confirmation does!Plus, if you,ve read Nomura's interviews or actually had the brains, Starry eyed hero then you'd go to Ultimania to watch one of the those videos instead of making a half assed Topic! Also if you know this already why you post this!??!?!?!?!!? There's already a thousand topic like this in the Trash bin!

chosen destiny

-_- would you please shut up, you had your dumb moments when you first came to the forum as well.
Fuzzy2k9 said:
YOU IDIOT! IDIOT!! Seeing the pick doesn't mean squat! Confirmation does!Plus, if you,ve read Nomura's interviews or actually had the brains, Starry eyed hero then you'd go to Ultimania to watch one of the those videos instead of making a half assed Topic! Also if you know this already why you post this!??!?!?!?!!? There's already a thousand topic like this in the Trash bin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back