• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Can Play As The BHK!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

i think the same exact thing well somthing like this thoery, but miny is a little bit more complex. i think bhk is the protector of sora.
Sora's Shadow said:
some people say he has something to tell sora others say if he is the other side of sora's heart if sora dies he'll die as well which is why some people think he has been confirmed as protecting sora *phew*

i think its a good thoery and whats your problem?
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Ummm.... how about No! Some other idiot said that Sora was gonna die theory was on a website but guess what it was actually a made up theory just like yours! :p

he is a mod
Sora's Shadow said:
get a life freak before the mods get you !!

chosen destiny

i think this as well. i mean bhk and sora will be very important characters in the game and they each will have there own story. i think we will have to keep switching from bhk to sora just as you do.
*Hitsugaya~San* said:
My guess is that you might switch between Sora and BHK many times threw the game, like there are two stories going. All leading to a meet of Sora and BHK. Just a little thoery. heh

Arya

Wow, doesn't this get you so hyped up for KH2?

They'd better release it in Europe the same date as Japan and North America. >.<

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Sora's Shadow said:
tetsuya nomura is evil. please join my make nomura bring kh2 out the same time as japan or we blow up square-enix headquarters. whos with me?

WOW SO LET"S GO BLAME TETSUYA NOMURA ALL OF SUDDEN! ^o^ YOU BLAME HIM I DOUBT He,LL GIVE KH2 TO YOU GREEDY CHILDREN! PLUS ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WAIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS!

Legato_Blue

chosen destiny said:
bhk is my most favorite character in the game kh. and if you look hard enough it looks as though bhk is weilding the kingdom key?! correct me if im wrong.
not to be rude but how is he your favortie character in the game? i mean no one knows anything about him. well we know hes seen in twiglight town talking to Diz and fighting axel and awakeing but. we dont knwo his name, we dont know what his voice soudns like, we dont know his story though we all make guesses, all we know is he is a blonde haired kid who has a keyblade.

and if anyone wonders why i said his voice is becuase i hate bad voice acting.... coughtiduscough. yeah bad voice acting definatly can ruin a good character

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Where da hell have u been, under ground????? :eek:

Edit: HIs clothes don't change when in Drive. Well, not yet at least. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back