• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgneousPrime

I was watching it again before going to school, and I've watched this thing over 20 times and never really noticed a certain part until now. The ball of energy that he shoots into the sky that reveals Kingdom Hearts was actually his keyblade.

khfm1.jpg

khfm2.jpg

I guess that's a cool way of saying that he "unlocked" Kingdom Hearts. Pretty interesting stuff for those who didn't notice it :D

Also, I know this is offtopic, but did U.E.M. do something else to the Roxas lookalike before he frosted him up? Seemed like he drained him of something (his darker energies inside his body to help him summon Kingdom Hearts or something). I dunno, just a few things I've throwing around.

Open to constructive comments, idea's, etc :D

See you guys later.

yoshikoshy

yeaaa i noticed this also when i played the trailer in slow-mo at that part like 2 days ago. I was surprised about seeing that, so I'm guessing that the keyblade to his own benefit to open Kingdom Hearts.

Khaston

The key to Kingdom Hearts? Pretty dangerous in the wrong hands, which it seems to already be, I bet bald guy has been severely abusing its power.

Walking_In_Dawn

That's actually very interesting. As Khaston said, it's almost as if his Keyblade is the "Key to Kingdom Hearts." Of course, the fact that he threw his keyblade could have simply been for theatrical effect. As we recall, in Deep Dive, Riku was shown removing his keyblade as a violet heart formed around Roxas, despite the fact that this never occured in the game.

It might just be to make it look really badass.

On the other hand, it could also be possible (LOOKOUT!!: WILD SPECULATION AHEAD!!) that Kingdom Hearts itself was somehow contained and "sealed" into kis keyblade, or perhaps its entire form was made into a keyblade. Who knows.

Still looks cool, though. :B

As for what happened to Ven, I also noticed the black aura that surrounded him and was surprised it wasn't mentioned. I simply assumed that it was a new spell, like "Shadow," or "Blackout."

Either that, or the UEM squeezed him of all his HP. :p

Scribbler

First of all, I just saw that video twenty minutes ago, but I think its a good theory because a keyblade releases herts when heartless are killed, so its possible that a keyblade could unlock kingdom hearts.

IgneousPrime

That's actually very interesting. As Khaston said, it's almost as if his Keyblade is the "Key to Kingdom Hearts." Of course, the fact that he threw his keyblade could have simply been for theatrical effect. As we recall, in Deep Dive, Riku was shown removing his keyblade as a violet heart formed around Roxas, despite the fact that this never occured in the game.

It might just be to make it look really badass.

On the other hand, it could also be possible (LOOKOUT!!: WILD SPECULATION AHEAD!!) that Kingdom Hearts itself was somehow contained and "sealed" into kis keyblade, or perhaps its entire form was made into a keyblade. Who knows.

Still looks cool, though. :B

As for what happened to Ven, I also noticed the black aura that surrounded him and was surprised it wasn't mentioned. I simply assumed that it was a new spell, like "Shadow," or "Blackout."

Either that, or the UEM squeezed him of all his HP. :p

Haha, that's very true. It could just be for "show" and have nothing to do with unlocking kingdom hearts or anything since that scene went by really quickly.

And it's true that there may be a certain keyblade that holds Kingdom Hearts inside, or has the power to unlock it, or was trapped in there in the past, etc. Could explain why everyone is there, to find this keyblade and either destroy it before someone else finds it, or (in U.E.M.'s case) to unleash it.

Everyone's theories are pretty cool though, can't wait to see who's right when all of this unfolds in KH3 >:D

Meteora

I believe the U.E.M is the Keyblade wielder mentioned in Ansem Report #9. I knew the U.E.M changed the form of his Keyblade once I saw the 80 MB video file.

Ven63087

you know how people in kh say that KH is the "Heart" of all worlds, and the fact that on the last battles of KH2 all of the worlds summoned up a door to Kingdom Hearts, may be it's just as a post before said, maybe there are particular Keyblades that have hearts.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
While on the topic of hidden things in the secret trailer, did anyone notice that in the hidden video in KH2 the first knight had a kind of double thing happen then re-joined. I doubt that was for dramatic effect so I don't know what to think. What do you all think?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
maybe all of the keyblades have the power to do that? and maybe sora and riku dont know how to use it. mockey might know because he may have been at sunset horizen when the battle took place. maybe mickey was keeping it from them so taht they wouldnt get too close to teh darkness. maybe the soldiers new of this and realizing taht someone was trying to unlock kingdom hearts, they went out to save the worlds. maybe they went tehir and got the keyblades to do the same thing? when they went adn picked up riku's sora's and mickey's keyblade. maybe they are all after one thing. to unlock kingdom hearts. triton did say taht the keyblade brought great happiness and great chaos or w/e maybe this is what he was reffering too. UEM was the chaos and the other 3 teh happy people? a few thoughts to ponder

i had more but i kinda forgot as i wrote:p

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Wow, I thought everybody knew this already. I mean, I noticed it the first time I saw it and it was the bad webcam version. :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back