• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Ok this is how it works for those who dont know. U say something that would only happen if u played to much KH/CoM that would be completely ridiculas! heres an example:

U know u have played to much CoM when you hold different yugioh cards up to ur closet door thinking it will look different depening on which one u hold up.

another one:

u know u have played to much KH when you expect a duck to heal u when u fall and hurt urself.

i hope everyone has fun with this cause i always do. Since there is no CoM & KH section i decided to post it here so u can do KH1 or 2 ones here too

SacredFireman

You know you've played too much KH when you walk around a graveyard hopeing to meet up with a fighting skelington.

S

Shadeface_Mage

When you try to beat up your shadow with your house key.

TwilightRiku193

You now you have played to much KH when you put a keychain on your car or house key and expect something to happen.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
You know you've played to much KH:COM when you take a deck of playing cards cut them to where they look like crowns and draw heartless, keyblades, and organization members on them and then when you teacher gives you and F you suspect her/ him to be a heartless you pull out your modle keyblade you made in art class and throw a card every time you attack you teacher.

K

Keyblade Boy

You know you play to much KH/COM when you go up to a man in a black trench coat and you start beating him up with a keyblade made out of wood.

Last edited:

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
you know youve played kh too much when you see what looks like a trinity mark in the middle of the street, run to it and try to activate it only to realize its a piece of paper and you have no party members.

....you take kh:com to skool everyday and play it eventough u seen the ending a gazillion times!

...... you put a little crown mark or key blade in every art project you have done

.....you stopped drawing anime to draw kh charcters

....you make post like this ( these all have happened to me)

...your skool binder has been overrulled wit kh parpanilla

...you make a keypbalde outta paper:D

K

Keyblade Boy

You know you've played too much KH/COM when you have every single wallpaper related to KH alive, have all cloths, all disney stuff, and go around with a cardboard keyblade and go up to people and say: " Have you seen a giant keyhole here?"

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
You know you've played too much KH: COM

-when you make a leather jacket with a hood and build a sheild out of paper machae "sp?" and then try to make a cloan of your enemy's best friend.

-You think your teacher is Marluxia "sp?" in descise "sp?"

-make a sythe out of paper machae "sp?"

-Can't remember if you call your girl friend Kairi or Namine.

-All ways expecting heartless to show up and is always carring a paper machae keyblade with you.

K

Key_Blade_weilder

wanna know whats odd my Girl Freinds name is Kairi

You know you have played to much KH when you go to the zoo and try to let loose a lion and use proud roar on your shadow.

R K O

You've played too much KH/COM when:
-You believe you are -Insert KH name-
-You have their weapon
-You perform their techniques
-You call your evil principal, Ansem
-You call your evil guidance counselor, Marluxia
-You call your girlfriend -Insert KH female name-
-You call your boyfriend -Insert KH male name-
-You dress up as your favorite character
-You act like your favorite character
-You start going paranoid that Heartless will come out of nowhere.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Key_Blade_weilder said:
wanna know whats odd my Girl Freinds name is Kairi

You know you have played to much KH when you go to the zoo and try to let loose a lion and use proud roar on your shadow.

I said call as in a nickname. I guess I should of said nickname. Hee hee my bad. Here I'll change it.

You know you've played KH:COM If you can't remember if you nicknamed "if you do give your girlfriend a nickname" your girlfriend Kairi or Namine.

Does that sound better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back