• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
The One He Fears said:
You know you've played to much KH:CoM when in the middle of a sentence you yell out Sleight combos:

" So Rachel, I was wondering, would you go out--MEGA ETHER, MEGA ELIXER, ITEM CARD-- with me?" *rachel walks away slowly*

i keep saying firaga in my sentences whenever i say something beginning with an F XDXD

"what month starts FIRAGA--i mean fall?"

Last edited:

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
SoulEater2118 said:
LoL thats a huge list!! and they are all tru! how long did it take to come up with it?

Ten minutes.

When you see a snowman and scream "AAA! It's the Ice Titan!"
When you go to a wrestling match, and ask "Where's the creepy ring that Sephiroth fights in?"
When you look in a sandbox, and yell out "Kurt Zisa! Where are you?" The real Kurt Zisa walks up. "What?"
When you find a heart shaped door, and try to run through it to the Dark Depths.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
You know you've played too much COM when you get in to a fight, you throw a card at the person you're about to fight and expect one of your friends to jump out of noware to help you.

Last edited:

Pvdragon

u know if u've played KH too much when u stand at a dock by the sea during a storm waiting for darkside to come and attack u

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
lol you know youvep alyed to much kh com when you take your bead and use a pocket knife to cut it into a blue flower dream thing , make a apper cut out of namine stand her up by your bed and go to bed and every night say good ngith namine and every morning when you get up pull out your "kingdom eharts cards" (witch i made hehe) and go out with your house key in your pocket and your dech hanging in a box around your neck. sigh my life is sad... not only do i do this but i did every single one fo your guys's stuff... except when i looked in a snad box and asked for kurt zizsta he diditn walk up and say what.. my ex cut me for callnig her kairi instead of mellisa.......
lol funny neh?

knightwalker

You have played to much Com when you take a pack of cards and throw em on floor and try performing a sleight.

P

PureSKill

You know you've played to much Kh/CoM when you become afraid of castles in England because you're afraid you might lose all of your memories

Sora101101

you play too much kh and com when you start saying fire!or blizzerd!or thunder! in a 14 year old's voice or you quote my sig

Sora101101

*throws cards and keys to a spiky red haired man who's wearing a black raincoat*

Kingdom_KID

You know you've played too much CoM when, everytime you get to a door you search through a deck of cards to see if you have the right one to get through. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back