• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UGH! Why Namine!?! WhY!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization-XV-

Was Anybody Else As Dissapointed As I Was When Namine's Voice Actor Was Changed??? I Thought Britney Snow Was A Great Voice For Namine But They Switched It To Meaghan Jette Martin And Now It Bugs The Heck Out Of Me Whenever I Hear Namine Speak In Re:COM.

I Know They Changed Areith's Voice From Mandy Moore to Mena Suvari, Which I Came To Deal With (Slowly Because Mandy Moore Is One Of My Favorite Actresses And Shes One Of The Most Beautiful People On This Planet) And Partly Because Areith Is A Minor Character In The Series. But Namine Is A HUGE Character And It Just Doesnt Seem Right That They Did It. I For One Am An Angry Fan!

Will It Still Be Meaghan Jette Martin In 358/2 Days?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I liked Brittany Snow.
But I loved Meaghan Jette Martin. She did a better job as an actress, IMO.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Aerith's KH2 voice was so...boring. It was at a monotone, and I skipped all scenes with Aerith.
Meaghan Jette Martin was ehhhh. I liked Brittnay better, but Meaghan wasn't as bad as everyone else says she is.

sassysis10

Brittany Snow and Meghan Jette Martin both did a good job voicing Namine IMO.

Aerith's voice in KH2 was so robotic.

XD003

Agreed.

For a while i thought she had just woken up or something. I wanted to yell at her to get some coffee and to stop boring me to death.

Heh. I think it was because I saw Advent Children before playing any of the KH games that I grew accustomed to the KH2 VA for Aerith. Don't get me wrong, I think KH1's VA did a better job then KH2's. I'm just more used to the VA that she had from the second game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a VA? Who cares? I don't.

So long as the character is the same, why does it matter?

A

Azrael

This was very dissapointing and a huge blow to namine fans.

Don't know about you but I'm glad that Brittany was gone since she made Namine almost happy that she was a nobody and that Roxas wasn't supposed to exist.

Made her heartless, more so that she really is literally.

Sparks

gone
Not for me. I didn't like Brittany Snow that much, it was like she was super optimistic and happy even when she was telling Roxas that he was Non-existant.

Meghan Jette Martin had a more sullen voice and it made Namine more serious and focused.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wasn't too disappointed.
Sure, Snow was good and I wasn't too happy about Martin playing her but it doesn't sound too bad after a while.
You adjust...Well I did. Aerith's voice in both games were just...bleh. Especially in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back